Like Fr why nobody have realized that? 

Like fr, we are getting killed everyday for no reason, just for believing in that god is the only one who deserves to be  worshiped, and for being nice to everyone? Like u guys are calling us terrorists but u are the real terrorists who kill us, i...

Like fr, we are getting killed everyday for no reason, just for believing in that god is the only one who deserves to be  worshiped, and for being nice to everyone? Like u guys are calling us terrorists but u are the real terrorists who kill us, it's not us who are terrorists, it's the people who 'converted' to Muslims and ruin the name of Muslims. I hate it when they're being quiet against all of those crimes that are being done against Muslim, like for example, when Muslim women are being killed, tortured, raped by ISIS or any other organizations that stands against Muslim for no reason, women's rights organizations or whatever u call it, stays quiet and consider it normal but when a non-Muslim girl suicides, they bring the whole world and say that she suffered. Like wtf?

I just hope people realize we're all humans, we have our own rights no matter what color, religion, nationality, language, etc. we are. We deserve to have a normal life just like everyone else and not to be offended about our beliefs and about the way we dress. Just respect. That's all, respect people. I just have so much stuff to say that I can't even express through words.
I'm not saying that what happened to George Floyd was something not that important, no it was, it really was. It was the most tragic thing in the world and not just him, all of the other black people who got killed just because of their skin color which is the stupidest thing in the whole world. My point is to be equal between everyone, and don't consider us terrorists, we haven't done anything wrong. Just don't judge people for stupid thing. Everyone is equal. In my religion, we say, "we're all from Adam and Adam is from the dust of the ground" we're all the same thing, we're all dust from the ground so sit down and think for sometime. Don't be an asshole. Stop this. Although if u stop or not, we still depend on god for everything. Black white whatever, everyone is depending on god for everything, god is going to fix everything for us. As for me, even if everything goes wrong In my life, I still depend on god and still tell myself that this is all for god, I have to trust in god, even if it gets worse, it means that god loves you. So if Muslims dies in the hands of those terrorists, god will never forget about it and he will reward us for everything we did and everything we handled. Just be patient and that's it. God will revenge for George Floyd and every black/white person who have been killed for no reason. And of course every Muslim.