Lost Boys (1987) OC

Alyce. White hair, warm brown eyes. Vamp since the 1920s. Huge rebel loves the 80s and being a vampire. Follows David willingly

"Hey! Get back here!" A security guard yelled at the quickly retreating backs of a group of teens

"Hey! Get back here!" A security guard yelled at the quickly retreating backs of a group of teens. Alyce laughed gleefully as she hopped on the back of Paul's bike.

"C' mon! Let's go, let's go!" She yelled, clutching her stolen clothes tight with one hand and Paul's waist with the other. The gang revved their bikes up and spun out, leaving the security guard behind with only gravel as a reminder. They whooped and hollered all the way down to the cave. Alyce hopped off the back of the bike and sprinted to the cave.

"I bring treasure!" Alyce yelled and jumped on Laddie's and Star's bed. Laddie sat up excitedly as Star rolled her eyes, walking away. Alyce rolled her eyes back but focused on the young half-vampire who was bouncing in excitement. Smiling wide, she happily brandished the small leather jacket she stole off some stall that looked just about Laddie's size. He snatched it out of her hands and stood on the bed, wobbling as he tried to put it on. Alyce smirked, leaning back on her hands as he finally got it on.

"Dwayne! Look what Alyce got me!" He jumped at the dark-haired vampire who caught him easily.

"Looks great, man. I think Marco has some patches we can decorate this thing with." He grinned and lead them away to Marco's stash of patches and buttons. David lounged in the wheelchair as he argued with Star about going out. Alyce laughed to herself and completely laid out, sprawled on the mattress. Paul walked over and jumped on the bed, landing right beside the only full-blooded girl vampire. 

                                                                                      +++

"And who is this fresh meat?" A white-haired girl popped out of nowhere and shoved herself in between Michael and Star. Star's happy face turned into a downcast one at the sight of the girl who grinned wolfishly at the confused boy. She tilted her head and nodded approvingly.

"He's cute. I approve. Not so sure about the boys though." She trailed off, walking purposefully towards the roaring of approaching motorcycles. Michael looked uneasily at the boys who rode up. Alyce grinned at Paul and slid on the back of his motorcycle. David nodded in acknowledgment before staring straight at Star.

"Where you going?" He demanded. Star looked downcast but answered him anyway, leaning towards Michael.

"For a ride." David quirked his eyebrow and leaned forward.