Prologue

365 days~ Prologue

365 days.

It has been 365 days, a whole year since you and Levi were divorced.

A whole year where you spent your time in bed, crying for him to come back to you. For you to see and cherish him again.

It has been 365 days...

All the hell that he put you through during that year could be written into a soap opera, that's how bad it was.

The cheating and the divorce was too much, but the things that happened after were overbearing.

All in the course of 365 days.

It was a normal day. 

Well, not normal considering the best day of your life happened on this day.

You and Levi had been officially married for four years now.

You loved this man to death ever since you had met him and married him. And he loved you as much as you did.

Or so you had thought.

Levi was a business man for Erwin's corporation, his right hand man and made everything better ever since he had gotten a job there.

You were a receptionist for another big brand company, but you had a lot of days off due to the amount of people in the company.

Levi had to go on a big business trip a couple of weeks ago, and ever since then he has been acting strange.

He began to become distant to you, ignoring your conversations with him.

You had thought it was because of the business trip unsteadying him, so you offered yourself to him, but he ignored you and would always roll over looking away from you in bed.

You made him breakfast in the morning like always and gave him his favorite meals, but he wouldn't eat them and would just walk away from the table and go back to his office to work.

You shrugged it off knowing that Levi had his moods every once in a while.

Every time Levi would clean the house, he would ignore you when you asked him if you could help. If you dirtied the floor while he was cleaning he would huff in annoyance and would shoe you into your bedroom where he would shut the door right behind him.

That's how it started, but you forgave him and didn't complain about his attitude. You loved him and that was all that mattered.

Today you walked to the living room to question Levi's behavior, in hopes that he would tell you the truth.

Today he was acting worse than usual, more down today.

"Levi, what is wrong with you? You seem so down today?"You walked over to where your husband was over on the couch.

You stood about two feet away from his form so you could talk to him face to face.

His head was in his hands as he sat on the couch, not answering your question.

The usual response that you received every time.

He had been like this for over two weeks, ever since he had been on that unexpected business trip that Erwin had made him go on for the company.

You sat on the couch next to him; wrapped your arms around his body, snuggling your head into his neck.

He responded by shrugging your arms off of him and looking into your eyes.

His steel blue eyes pierced yours with the most attention that he has given you in weeks.

"I have done something bad (F/n)." He said in a shaky voice. You blinked for a second. Levi was never one to do anything bad.