Pack (rewriting text in progress)

Freddy

 species: cave bearPersonally/background: Freddy is a determined guy who just wants his big brother Ursa to acknowledge him, he won't back down without a fight

species: cave bear
Personally/background: Freddy is a determined guy who just wants his big brother Ursa to acknowledge him, he won't back down without a fight. He tries to act tough but is really he's a big softy and cares about his pack mates and is one of the first members of Chases pack. Chase found him at a middle school at the age of 11 (Chase) and saw that Freddy and his gang of three grizzly bears bullying the other kids.When Chase came into view he used his knife and combat skills to fight off the three bears easily. Freddy saw his gang ditch him and was angry at their cowardice.
(keeping mind that Freddy was just started puberty so he a little bigger then the young bears and not as big as he is in present time, he more half that size)
Freddy attack him saying "how can a weak human like you beat me"
and in response Chase punch his fist right in Freddy mouth which cause Freddy to vomit uncontrollably.
"because humans are the ultimate predator'' Chase said calmly.
After the fight Chase saw the sadness and shame in Freddy eyes , Chase ask if he was ok Freddy snarled and said he was fine but Chase didn't buy it.Then used his beast master ability to tell Freddy the truth.
The way it worked was that Chase must speak in a language long forgotten, was spoken the words said in that language will give temporary command over the animals, if the user continued to speak the language and if long enough will be completely loyal to the Beast Master.But Chase is still learning the language and only uses one command on a animal, because he doesn't like the idea of controlling someone against their will. The only to be ones immune to the command are animals with strong willpower, or a desensitised of one of the animals Takkar had with him and doesn't work on humans or human like animals such as baboons.

Freddy then told Chase that he was only hanging with those bears in hoping become strong and  he could fine his brother. His brothers name is Ursa, who left Freddy when he was young cub thinking he was weak and blamed him for their mother death. With this information Chase feels pity for him and ask if he would join his pack and if does he will help him fine his brother.
Freddy shock, by his kindness he cried and gave Chase a bear hug that almost made him pass out.

Likes: making his pack mates proud, Ursa,showing he's strong, swinging
Dislikes: seen as weak, dire wolves, his brother being over protective of him,

Ursa