Chapter 7: sports festival part 2

Chase POV

I open my eyes and found myself on bed in the medic tent, I put my head up to my surprise, Maia and Kurumi were sitting on two chairs to my right, When they sad me wake up they Both gasped.
" "Chase" " they both said jump on me with tears in their eyes.
"I was so worried boss" said Maia while hugging my head into her breasts,
" I wasn't that worried, it's not like I care that you were hurt" Kurumi said obviously lying, while blushing a bit while hugging my back.
" really then what was the whole clawing me the moment I came in all about" Maia said a little annoyed
" I never meant you, I was scared ok" Kurumi said looking away in embarrassment.
"ok,never mind that how long was I out" I ask them still hoping I could warn the others about the chimps.
They both looked at me and then moved out of the way to see what was behind them from my right, and what I saw angered me, Hitomi was laying a bed still in her swim  suit, and Yurkari was laying on top on her in
her sports uniform.
" What, happened" I said trying to control my anger.
" the cooking club found  the human girl and you unconscious in the changing room, when they got you to medic tent, they found out that the chimps used chloroform to knock you out" she explained, but I was surprised that she knew it was the chimps but she continued "they discovered that when the Koala over their sniffed the white cloth that was found at the changing room, When we found out the whole pack came running here. As you expect we all were pretty mad about it, Even Halwende, and let me tell never have I ever been more proud and scared of someone at same time in my life" Maia said with pride.

" ok but what's happening now is the sports festival still going" I asked her with worry.
" that Sloth is doing the swim race right now actually, if we hurry we can watch. Once I heard those words, I dashed out of my bed and ran as fast as my legs could take me, leaving the girls running after me.

"Miyubi" I yelled as I got to swimming course, I watch as were Ranka and Jin were Watch from side with Jin hold a ring in case Miyubi runs out of energy. Once I got to them they were shocked that I got here so fast, " Chase your up, how" Jin asked in shock, I didn't answer as I cheered on Miyubi " YOU CAN DO IT GIRL SHOW THEM WHAT SLOTHS CAN DO" Miyubi turned and waved at me with a smile

 Once I got to them they were shocked that I got here so fast, " Chase your up, how" Jin asked in shock, I didn't answer as I cheered on Miyubi " YOU CAN DO IT GIRL SHOW THEM WHAT SLOTHS CAN DO" Miyubi turned and waved at me with a smile

" focus girl, if you lose concentration for a second you mite drown" I warned her, she lucky took my a advice and when back to swimming. Me, Jin and Ranka followed her on the walk way in case something happens, "she getting exhausted, I think we should put a end to this" Jin saying his concerns " you mite be right no matter the way you look at it" I said with more worry, I turned my head to Ranka who was not talking her eyes off the sloth.
"Miyubi, WIN THIS RACE" I yelled in my command language but my voice was over shadowed by jin and Ranka cheering for Miyubi, that nobody but Miyubi heard it. Suddenly Miyubi spun to life as her speed increased and was started to go faster, which left Jin and Ranka dumbstruck, "HOW THE HELL IS SHE DOING THAT" Jin yelled in disbelief " GO MIYUBI" Ranka yelled no caring. But then a chimpanzee riding a jet ski drove straight over Miyubi making her go under. I saw the Chimp riding over to the finish line, and I ran in pure hatred on the walk way, I don't care if I get in trouble something was going die. As I almost left the lake course I heard something, "go sloth goo" go sloth goo" I stopped and turned around and saw something amazing. Everyone of the spectaculars were cheering on Miyubi, I saw Ferryl and her pack and Ursa cheering with her " SHOW THEM THE POWER OF SLOTHS" Ursa yelled in support.  I knew if this was going to happen it needed to music, I then silent nodes the Arnost who I saw in the stadium pulled out my boom box and played the song.
Start playing
Third POV