Chapter 9: investigation

(Chase POV)
Right know I was with Jin in the assembly waiting for a announcement by the school council president. Soon a girl wear the seton academy uniform was at the stage,she looked human, but I soon noticed the a small tail, it was hairless, probably a naked mole rat.

 Soon a girl wear the seton academy uniform was at the stage,she looked human, but I soon noticed the a small tail, it was hairless, probably a naked mole rat

The school council president then started to speak " recently, it would appear that certain have been forming groups against the laws of nature. Everyone let us live proper live while upholding the mortals of the natural world".
Something inside me snapped, I couldn't let this slide, I know she was obviously talking about the cooking club and my club.
"HOLD IT RIGHT THERE" I yelled getting everyone attention and the naked mole rat looked at me.
"Listen here, having friends with different species it not against nature, I've been in my pack for 7 years and We find, what makes you think is wrong, that's like saying gay people can't get married. Let it be known...IM CHASE HUNTER LEADER Of THE INTERSPECIES SOCIAL CLUB" I yelled my final words.

Timeskip
Right know I was in heading to school conical president office, after I was left with a warning for my actions, she probably wants me to explain why did it maybe even disband my club, if that happens, then I'm going to have a bad time here.
It took me a whole to get their, with the place for the school conical president being a mole rat, it made sense.
I finally got to the door and I open it " okey listen I'm sor-WUH AHAH" I scream as she wearing nothing but her underwear.

I put my left hand over my eyes to not stare, I then heard a voice from down below and he sounded confused " are, why are coving your eyes" and quickly looked down and saw a small naked mole rat water only his underwear

I put my left hand over my eyes to not stare, I then heard a voice from down below and he sounded confused " are, why are coving your eyes" and quickly looked down and saw a small naked mole rat water only his underwear. "BECAUSE ITS RUDE TO STARE AT NAKED WOMEN, I DON'T WANT PEOPLE TO THINK IM A PERVERT" I yelled back blushing trying not to stare at her. The mole I told look like he understood "Oh does well, you see wearing clothes, embarrassing for us and own queen, and since school forbids being naked in public, this is the only place were we can not wear them" he said. " if you want to take off you cloths that's O- "NO" I said cutting him off, not only was it embarrassing to that then off, but....then they would see my..Rod through my underwear If I did and I rather not have that.

(Hadano Miki POV)
This was not what I was expecting, when he opened the door and I saw his reaction, it reminded me of when I see students wearing clothes before I could keep my composure. And it looked like he lost that confidence from earlier, I'm the school conical president I'm supposed to make them welcomed not embarrassed. Even though disrespected me in the assembly, he still a student and that makes him my responsibility. I then knew what had to do...and I ready hated it, I started putting back on my clothes to get him comfortable. My subordinates looked confused and distressed " president what are you doing" one said worried
" you don't have put back on your clothes, we're not in public" another said panicked by my actions.
But the human Chase looked at me and his cheeks became less red. Once I finished being clothed I looked at him seriously, but in my head my Brian was going haywire, why did I have to wear clothes in the only place I don't have to.