⛥ 𝕬𝖇𝖔𝖚𝖙

✝ ✝ ✝

PRAECANTATIO ROLEPLAY is a closed OC roleplay house. Meaning, you can only interact with the verified users of this RPH and you cannot follow outsiders or non verified users. You are also required to create your own character's background and names, the usual. However, you may also base your OC's background on your faceclaim.

The witches will then be grouped into covens they'd choose upon registration and will be asked to pick a familiar.

I'd also like to clear up that male witches are called "witches" too because warlock means "oathbreaker", it sort of paints male witches in a bad angle. We use witches for a more gender neutral term.

COVEN is composed of a group of practitioners who gather together for rituals. Each coven has 13 members and one leader, known as the Priestess or Priest.

Although witchcraft is often associated with Satanism, we do not delve in such things. It is often assumed that a coven's leader is a devil, but that's not the case here. A leader will also be your fellow witch whom you think has leader-like traits.

Each member of a coven must specialize in a particular branch of magic.

FAMILIAR is the double or the alter-ego of an individual. It does not physically look like the individual concerned, per se. Even though it may have an independent life of its own, it remains closely linked to the individual. The familiar spirit is an animal.

PRAECANTATIO ROLEPLAY is a roleplay house set in a modern time, with witchcraft and witches being its main theme.

✝ ✝ ✝

𝑷𝑹𝑨𝑬𝑪𝑨𝑵𝑻𝑨𝑻𝑰𝑶 𝑹𝑶𝑳𝑬𝑷𝑳𝑨𝒀 

 𝑶𝑷𝑬𝑵𝑬𝑫: 061620 

 𝑪𝑳𝑶𝑺𝑬𝑫: --

𝑮𝑬𝑵𝑹𝑬: 𝑪𝑳𝑶𝑺𝑬𝑫 𝑶𝑪 𝑹𝑷𝑯/𝑭𝑨𝑵𝑻𝑨𝑺𝒀