⛥ 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕻𝖑𝖔𝖙

✝ ✝ ✝

Circe is not a true witch, she is a devoted church-goer, a human who learnt witchcraft in order to lure these witches into believing that she is one like them. Why?

As a Catholic, she is taught that witches are spawns of satan and are the root of evil in this world.

She was the mastermind of the "fire" mentioned in the STARTER. Circe manipulated the minds of her fellow villagers regarding the "evil" witches, hence burning the witches.

After learning of the survivors, she came up with the plan to erase all witches' existence, because as mentioned above, she thinks they are evil and will corrupt the minds of human.

She bought the land in Norwich and all places there doesn't exist except for the Forest. It was all an illusion, a trick.

That's why I said Circe is an Illusionist.

Her plan is to burn all the witches in Norwich at the stake, but you need to be a step ahead of her. You need to persecute her.

But who is Circe?

You have until the end of this week to guess her identity, but only I can tell when you should start your persecution with her, even if you might've guessed her identity correctly.

✝ ✝ ✝

I wrote this in a whim so pardon the ugly writing and the plot was an old idea of mine. It sounded better in my head. Anyway, if you have any questions regarding this reveal, feel free to drop them in the comment section. You may still use the PLACES, of course. They won't be gone.