⛥ 𝕾𝖙𝖆𝖗𝖙𝖊𝖗

✝ ✝ ✝

𝕾𝖙𝖆𝖗𝖙𝖊𝖗

Your eyes fluttered open, the bright moon illuminating the dark sky welcomed your sight as you sat up, eyes scanning your surroundings.

A gasp left your lips upon realising that this, wherever this is, wasn't the shelter the Witches Council has provided for the witch survivors of the fire caused by humans

A little context, humans found out witches were residing in Wichcrest, as if the name didn't give it away. It's the 21st century yet the human race's method of execution is still so old-fashioned.

Going back to the present, your mind was a mess, trying to make sense of this situation. Was this another shelter provided by the Council? Have you teleported here in your sleep?

Ah, no. The latter would be impossible because if so, then you've brought your fellow witches here with you.. Which is something you didn't know possible, if ever.

Your train of thoughts were interrupted as a cloaked stranger approached you.

"Oh, good. You're.. awake. Yay." Ah, so it is a woman, judging by the feminity behind the voice.

"Who are you? And where am I? What is this? Have you abducted us?" You spewed out questions that have been in your mind ever since you woke up.

"Okay, first of all.. My name is Circe. The other cloaked woman over there," The stranger lifted a finger and pointed to her right, where another stranger who's covered with cloak is talking to your fellow witch, like what this Circe is currently doing. "is Syrma, we both run things here in Norwich, though I suppose do more jobs than her. But anyway, I guess you can say that, we did abduct you." You opened your mouth to protest, but Circe's index finger shushed you. "Let me finish." Hesistantly, you nodded, casting a wary glance at her.

Her face couldn't be seen due to the lack of brightness, despite it being a full moon, and not to mention her cloak to which she clutches on to, tugging it on the direction of her face to hide it more.

"Okay, but why are you hiding your face?"

"I don't want to reveal my identity just yet, I fear you might kill me in broad daylight. Anyway, we 'abducted' you to keep you safe. I don't know if you know this but the Witches Council is not so trust worthy as they were back in the days. They were keeping you in custody because they will be selling you witches, to the human authorities. They agreed to have you executed in exchange for money."

"You expect me to believe this bullcrap? You barely gave me any proof! And you expect me to justify you abducting us?" You spat out. "I know, I'm sorry.. I don't really have a tangible proof and I don't expect you to believe my words..."

"Please, you must understand... I did it because, well, why wouldn't I..? Our race is almost extinct, we only have each other to rely on..."

You paused for a moment, taking the lady's words with a grain of salt.

You were about to respond when the lady got to you first. "I have to go now. I don't expect you to believe me instantly but please, understand where I am coming from.."

And in instant, she vanished into thin air.

You sighed, now that you're alone again, in an unfamiliar place, what now?

✝ ✝ ✝