⛥ 𝕮𝖆𝖑𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖆𝖗

✝ ✝ ✝

The above image will be our guide for the RPH's activities

The above image will be our guide for the RPH's activities. Once the RPH officially opens, our first week or two would be about setting ground rules, familiarising yourselves with the concept and the plot of the RPH.

Time passes fast in the city of Norwich, every week passed is considered a month done. So, we will celebrate these festivals every week until the last one, starting with Samhain.

I used the Pagan's Wheel of the Year since some Wiccan (also Pagan but they are involved in witchcraft) traditions also use this for their Sabbaths. The actual Witch Sabbath includes summoning a devil and I didn't want to include it because, as I said, we don't deal with demons here.

Fear not, I will give everyone enough time in preparing for the festivities. I may also ask for your pitch for the activities from time to time since there is only so much I can think of, since I am mostly working alone.

That said, I hope we can follow through with our schedule.

Bit by bit per activity, I might reveal clues regarding Circe's identity, sometimes Syrrma's, and the RPH's plot. The starter was just it, I didn't include the main themes of the plot to keep it a secret and let you all figure it out on your own. 

But I may reveal it midway and have you guys look for a way, o̷̡͔̝̟̟͝u̴̱̜̤̳̎͝ţ̷̨̠̌ ̸̠̜͔̰̮̽̈ǫ̸͓̮̑͜f̸̝̜̲̄̿͠ ̸̤̖̟́ͅN̴͉̼̲̮͐̒͌̚o̶̢͈̱̗̦͐̚r̶̘̃̿̎̋w̶̛̲͙̠̬̫̑͛i̷̳̺͂̂̅̌c̶̛̬͚͍̜̀̉̎̊ḥ̷͎̟̔́͌.

✝ ✝ ✝