Chapter 3: Symmetrical Eyebrows

I'm not even going to attempt an Author's Note at the start.. I'll find a way to embarrass myself. I always do xD

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*
Maddie's POV:
*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

I groaned; attempting to get comfortable in the extremely uncomfortable bed. Did I fall asleep on Morgan's couch again? It wouldn't surprise me if I did..

"Where am I...?" I mumbled; sitting up. I don't think I'm at Morgans house..

A man sat opposite me; smirking. "Took you long enough~"

Yep. Definitely not Morgan's house.

"Umm... Who are you?" I asked; confusion written on my face.

"Me? I'm Hyuuga~ Want a bit of my Lolipop?" He took the sweet out of his mouth and offered it to me. I cringed away.

"Naah.. I'm good. Thanks for the offer though I guess." I mumbled.

"C'mon, Aya-tan said he wanted to see you as soon as you woke up." He stood up and walked over to the door.

"I'm guessing I have no choice but to go and talk to this 'Aya' guy; right?" I got the feeling I was probably pushing my luck with the questions. But right now I needed to find out as much as I could about.. Well; everything.

"Of course you have a choice; although I would go and see Aya if I were you.. I don't think the other outcome would be very good~ " He grinned; as if that outcome would be more amusing.

"And what is this 'other outcome'?" I raised an eyebrow; my eyes always watching his movements.

"You'll find out. Where's the fun in spoiling it?" He smirked again.

"Fine.. Let's go. Any other advice?" I smiled at him; hoping to come across as a little bit friendly.

"Hmm.. let's see.. Aya doesn't really like questions, answering back, or being called 'Aya' and If you annoy him he will most likely kill you. So be careful.. Okay? You're interesting; It's not everyday a girl falls out of the sky~"

"Seems legit..." I mumbled; my footsteps in time with Hyuuga's. "How far away is this 'Aya' person? It better not be a trek."

"Oh trust me; it's not that far. We'll be there in no time at all!" Hyuuga laughed whole-heartedly.

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

We'll be there in no time at all.. He said; it's not that far.. He said.. Why did I believe that idiot in the first place..? Oh my gosh my legs.. They ache so much..

Why is this place so big anyways?!

"And.. We're here! See~? It didn't take that long did it?" He grinned; enjoying my irritation.

"I'm never believing you or trusting you with anything ever." I snapped.

"Go on in~ I'm sure you'll be fine! After all; he's in quite a good mood today~!" Hyuuga smiled happily and opened the door for me.

I sighed heavily and stepped into the expensively furnished room; looking around in an attempt to find this 'Aya' man.

And there he was; sitting at his desk. Wait; Aya.. nami..?! Oh dear god I'm at the Barsburg Military! Is this because of that quiz I took?! It must be! Does that mean the others got dragged into this too?! Damn that makes me feel guilty..

Ayanami's cold emotionless voice snapped me out of my thoughts. "Well? What is your choice?" He demanded; his facial expression completely blank.

"I probably sound really crazy saying this; but could you please repeat that? I'm afraid I kinda zoned out for a bit then..." I mumbled.