Chapter 4: Weird Dream

Heya! I've got a little bit of time before the whole family's at my house, so I'm going to attempt to start working on this chapter while I have the time. *looks at the huge pile of unfinished schoolwork* So yeah.. I'll have to sort that crap out soon xD

Anyways, Enjoy!

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*
Lexi's POV:
*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

"Umm... I'm fairly sure I was in a bed sleeping.." I mumbled to myself; trying to figure out how I was in the middle of a grass-covered island in the middle of nowhere.

'Right, calm down. Panicking will just make things worse.' I thought; sitting down in the grass. "Maybe if I try pinching myself..." I suggested; grabbing the fleshy bit of my arm and pinching it as hard as I could.

Nothing. No pain. What on earth is going on? Am I dreaming? But it doesn't feel like I am...

Suddenly; the ground beneath me crumbled away and I fell with it. The wind painfully rushed passed my ears until I landed at the bottom with a thud.

"Oww..." I complained; rubbing everything that hurt. This time I opened my eyes to find some sort of large movie screen. It looked like it belonged in the cinema. I studied it until I realised that the screen was showing Maddie. She was walking up what looked like the road that leads to the church with Mikage. Whatever they were talking about made her smile before she replied with something that I couldn't hear. In fact I couldn't hear anything coming from the large screen. It was completely silent.

'That's good.. At least she's happy.' I thought as I stood there. There was something.. different about her though. And I couldn't quite put my finger on it..

Suddenly; the screen went black and the words 'Tresspasser' appeared in bold red letters. Um... Oops?

"You're not meant to be here." The sinister voice echoed through the room; scaring me. "Now; go and never come back!" It commanded; sending me into oblivion once more.

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

"Oof!" I muttered under my breath as my face collided with the tiled floor of the bedroom. I got into a sitting position and looked around the room. Nobody was in here. Then why did I feel like I was being watched...?

At least I wasn't in that dream place anymore. But what did that mean..? What's going to happen to Maddie? I internally sighed; deciding to deal with this another day. I mean; come on! I'm in 07 Ghost for crying out loud!

I stood up and walked over to the bedroom door; but something black caught my eye. I turned around and stared at the spot intently for a few seconds. After convincing myself it was nothing I sighed and exited the room.

"Where to go... Where to go..." I mumbled while I was walking. I was too caught up in my thoughts to notice the really tall bishop walking towards me. Clearly he didn't see me either because we freaking walked right into eachother. I stumbled back and sprawled out on the floor like I'd been shot. I rubbed my elbow. "That's gonna leave a bruise." I whined.

The other person chuckled slightly; peering down at me. "You okay down there?" He raised an eyebrow; smirking.

I glared at him as I stood up and brushed myself off. "I'm so blaming you for that one." I exclaimed; glaring at him.

He raised his hands in mock surrender. "Oh I'm sorry; who was it that bumped into me again?" His smirk grew bigger.

"You bumped into me!" I fumed; before deciding it would be best if I just walked away from him.