Ambush

I'm in my room watching Jojo and heard a door knock. I then stand up and opened the door.

Giorno:Korewa Requiem Da.

Franklin:Jack, Glad your awake!

Jack:What is it?

Franklin:Remember the kaiju chased you?

Jack:Yeah, Why?

Franklin:Well, They said they detected some threats coming for that kaiju, Might as well assist that kaiju.

Jack:Yeah, After that it will chase me!

Franklin:Don't worry!

Jack:Fine!

Franklin:Gear up!

Minutes later

I then got in the Obsidian Fury and started to go to the middle of the ocean.

Nate:Alright, Be careful around there!

Jack:Got it!

Michael:Yes sir!

Franklin:Right sir!

We landed on the sea floor and we started to go inside the trench.

Michael:This trench creeps me out!

Franklin:There's some parts of the Striker Eureka!

Jack:Poor lads.

We then head deep down and got to the extraction point.

Franklin:We're here but we don't see anything.

Jack:Shh. Hear that?

Michael:What?

Jack:Somethings here get your guard up!

I then equipped my dual plasma chainsaws and looked around and saw a tail.

Nate:It's an ambush of 3 slattern!

Jack:Shit!

The slattern then attacks Azure Defiant and 2 slatterns pushed me and i slashed the slattern on the eye and swim off and i kick the other slattern and tried to get to Azure Defiant.

Equipping AKM Salvo launchers! I radioed and fired at the slattern attacking Azure Defiant. Thanks! Watch out! Azure Defiant radioed and i got pushed deep further down by the two slatterns.

Jack:Get out of here now!

Franklin:What about you?!

Michael:We can't just leave you!

Jack:Your jaeger is damaged you can't! Now go!

Franklin:We won't forget you!

Azure Defiant retreated and Jack gets pulled down deep further with his Obsidian Fury as he struggles to get them off. Jack then swing the chainsaw and pierced the slattern thats on his power core and pierced in onto its head.

Jack:Damn it! Get off!

We then get to the bottom and i kicked the 2 slatterns away and my power core is damaged and i can't get out of here.

Jack:Guess i'll die...

I closed my eyes as the 2 slatterns swims towards me and heard a roar. I opened my eyes and saw Godzilla coming and blasted the slattern and bite off the other slattern.