Love Death and Robots

I woke up and see Emily wrapped her tail around my legs and Masha wrapped her wings around me and Emily.

I struggle to get out of their grasp without waking them up and i successfully got out then walk outside of the cave.

1 day left I say to myself and walk to the beach to find food. My phone rang and it was Nate and i answered it.

Jack:What is it?

Nate:Franklin and Michael have arrived and we just finished preparing the weapons too! All we need is more alliance!

Jack:Well, Emily is joining and i don't think Godzilla will be able to join.

Nate:Guess so, We'll keep preparing and find a way to defeat those 3!

Jack:Alright!

I hang up the phone and turned around and Emily and Masha is infront of me with food.

Masha:Who are you talking to?

Jack:Just my old friend!

Emily:Let's eat!

Masha:After that we'll play!

Jack:Alright alright.

Time skip

Night

We are back at Monarch and Emily pulled me into her room.

Ghidorah POV

Ghidorah:Soon you will be mine!

Battra:Is Godzilla have been taken care of?

Destroyah:Yeah that old geezer didn't stand a chance!

Ghidorah:After i kill that human the queen will be rightfully mine!

Destroyah:Yeah! I can't wait to hear them scream in agony!

Battra:Are we gonna be fine just the three of us?

Ghidorah:Oh don't be such a sissy we can kill them all! They only have those thin cans and other traitors!

Destroyah:Besides we still have Hedorah and Gigan!

Battra:I thought Gigan died?

Destroyah:He's been reborn!

Ghidorah:Now we'll wait till tomorrow, It's gonna be fun that they haven't prepared yet!

Destroyah:Yeah!

Jack POV

I sat at the edge of the bed and Emily is hugging me from behind in her kaiju form. I pat her head and heard her purr and stopped.

Emily:Are you still worried about me?

Jack:Yeah...I might lose you.

Emily:How about this then come up to bed.

Jack:Hm?

I stand up and turned around she pulled me in for a kiss and starts to take off my shirt. I took of my shirt and we continued kissing.

Next day

I woke up and realized we are both naked and i stand up and put on some clothes and Emily yawned and turn to look at her.

Emily:I had fun last night~!

Jack:Don't have to tell me twice!

Emily:What's for breakfast?