Babysitting the kaijus

Godzilla and Obsidian Fury are arriving to New York using a shortcut while Saber Athena and Azure Defiant are taking care of Knife Head and Trespasser.

Azure Defiant POV

Franklin:Damn this knife head!

Jake:Don't get stabbed now!

Michael:Same as yours!

Natalia:Look!

Azure Defiant is busy and can't look and so as Saber Athena and Obsidian Fury and Emily emerges out of the ocean and Obsidian Fury launced Salvo launchers from its shoulders and hitted both of the kaiju.

Jack POV

Franklin:Thanks Jack!

Natalia:Apreciated it!

Jack:No problem!

Emily:Can i take care of that knife head?

Jack:Don't get stabbed!

Emily:You wish!

Jack:Emily will take care of the Knife Head!

Jake:Right! Let's take care of the Trespasser! Because its trespassing!

Natalia:Just shut up Jake!

The trespasser then charges at Azure Defiant and Azure punches the kaiju and sent it to Saber and kicks to me and i equipped brass knuckles and punch the kaiju to Azure.

We kept taking punches of the kaiju and we finished it off and we laughed. Emily took down the kaiju and she walks back to me.

What is this feeling? I say to myself as my heart is beating fast and i look at her and she smiles and nuzzled my jaeger. Someone's in love! Natalia radios. Sh-Shut up! I replied blushing madly and i pet Emily's snout.

Are we meant to be together? Guess i'll tell her then after this. I say to myself and we withdraw.

Time skip

I'm at the cliff watching Emily swim around on the ocean with her massive size and i was looking at the sunset.

Emily then appears in front of me and she gaves me a light smile and starts getting smaller and walks to the cliff where i am.

Emily:So what are we gonna do here?

Jack:You will stick in your kaiju form?

Emily:I still want to swim, There's something you wanna tell me now?

Jack:Do you see the view?

Emily:Looks beautiful to be honest!

Jack:Yeah kinda like you!

Emily:Wh-Wh...?

Jack:There's something i want to tell you.

Emily:Wh-What is it?

Jack:We're mates right?

Emily:Yeah...but you seem not act like it...

Jack:Sorry if i am not what you expect!

Emily:I-It's fine...Are you gonna break up w-

I interrupted her by placing my hands on her cheeks and proceeded to kiss her. She looked surprised and sunk into the kiss.

She wrapped her tail around me leg and i pulled her closer to me. She turns to her human form and we continued kissing.

We break the kiss and Emily hugged me and her melons are on my face.