Burning Rage

Emily:JACK NOO!!!

Ghidorah crushes Jack and he laughs and looks at Emily.

Ghidorah:This what happens when you mess with me!

Emily:YOU 3 HEADED FREAKS!  YOU WILL PAY!!!

Ghidorah:Go ahead sweetie.

Godzilla roared and charged towards Ghidorah and he flew up and lands his claws to Emily's gills and she falls on her back and Ghidorah charges up an attack.

Emily closes her eyes and waited for the impact and Jack uses Kaiju Frequency and lured him away from Emily. Emily opened her eyes and saw Jack still alive but the jaeger is super damaged.

Jack POV

He was about to finish Emily and i quickly used Kaiju Frequency and he turns away from her and towards me.

Warning! Power core damaged!

Damn it! I say to myself and Ghidorah swung his spiky tails and i quickly used rocket legs and evade it. The second one is coming towards me and it hitted me sending me flying.

Ghidorah wasn't finish and he flew towards me and i equipped my chainsaws and faces his claws towards me and someone stopped him. He turned around and saw Emily but different.

Her eyes are glowing blue and so as her back and she throws him away. Emily lowers her head to my level and i told her to not worry and focus on him.

Destroyah comes out of no where and swung his tail at Emily piercing her hide and she got blasted by Destroyah and Azure Infinite and Saber Regulator grabs him by the tail and threw him away. They radioed me that they'll take care of it and i nodded.

I quickly ran to Emily and she was badly wounded and she tried to get up and i told her not to.

Ghidorah spread his wings and flew up to flee and i saw Rodan above him and hit him to the ground. Ghidorah blasted him away and he tries to get away again.

Warning! High radiation level!

Warning Power core damaged shutting down in 30 seconds.

Damn! I said to myself and i look at Emily. She looks at me with a worried look and i pat her snout.

25 seconds

I equipped my chainsaws and charges towards Ghidorah.

Ghidorah:You're about to die but you're still fighting!

Jack:I'm not afraid to die!

Ghidorah:So you have chosen death!

Ghidorah fires a blast towards me and i quickly dodged it.

15 Seconds

I jumped using rocket legs and used elbow rockets and ripped his wings off preventing him from flying away.

10 Seconds

The right head tried to bite me and i swung the chainsaw at it

9 (Seconds)

And quickly go to his other wing and ripped it.

5 (Seconds)

His wings are now fully torn and ripped and he can't fly away.

3 (Seconds)

I stopped and he prepares a blast infront of me.

2 (Seconds)