Chapter 1: The Accident

Nicknames by the Mukami's.
Ruki: Pet
Yuma: Little Bunny
Kou: Little Kitty-chan
Azusa: True Eve (or just Eve.)

.

.

.

One night with the full moon, the wolves with the red aura surrounded them and yellow eyes were running around the forest as if it was trying to find something or someone.

The moon was slowly shielded as it turned black, The strawberry blonde hair boy with gold eyes with an eye patch watched the moon with a grin. "The time has come... Brother." 

He turned to the white-haired boy with gold eyes like his, he had the scarf covering his lower face. He made the wolf disappear before he replied to him. "Yes..."

They both smirked before they watched the moon from the cliff. "Let the vengeance begin." The shadow covered the moon entirely before it glowed red.

"For the future of founders, Let's begin."

.

.

.

~In Yui and (Y/N)'s dream~

"Eves..."

You opened your eyes as someone called you, your back was leaning on something as you turned around and met the tree. You then saw someone leaning on the tree as well, you moved and saw that it was Yui, you shook her body to wake her up.

"Wake up, Eves."

The apple fell down, and Yui opened her eyes as she saw you, you hugged her tightly and sighed in relief. "Eves?" Yui mumbled. 

You turned your head sharply before asking her, "You hear it too?" 

Yui nodded, you then helped her up as you inspected the tree and area around the two of you. Yui looked at the tree as she reached for the flower, the flowers bloomed, making Yui jump in fright. The flowers began to bloom around the branches.

"The time has come, Eves..."

"Who...?" Yui mumbled while you looked around the tree and the glass dome.

"Eves..."

You both then felt something as you two turned around and you called it. "Who are you?!" 

The fog blew around us as you both shielded your eyes.

.

.

.

You woke up after that dream, and you saw Yui wake up as well as she looked at the window, you followed her gaze to see it was evening now. 

"We should be ready for school, it's almost time for school." You sat up and stretched your arms and turned to look at Yui.

"A dream?" Yui mumbled as she was still lying in bed. 

"Don't worry, I have the same dream as you too, Yui." 

Yui turned her head to you and smiled slightly. "What does it mean anyway?" 

You just shrugged your shoulder before you got up from the bed, you grabbed your uniform and the stuff for bathing and called Yui. "I'm gonna take the shower, do you wanna go first?"