OVA

In this chapter, the boys will only mentioned (Y/N). As the Mukamis want to drink (Y/N)'s blood the Sakamakis become jealous of them and try their best to find (Y/N) before the Mukamis do.

.

.

.

~Outside the garden~

Yuma was throwing an apple up and down in front of the fountain. Yuma then stopped throwing the apple as he clicked his tongue impatiently.

"Hey, Bunny, where are you?" He turned around at the red and white rose bushes, and he then turned to the apple. "Damn Bunny, nowhere to be seen. What is the meaning of this?"

"Shut up." 

Yuma stopped throwing the apple as he turned his back. "What?!"

Shu was sleeping on the stairs, his right arm was resting on his knee as he closed his eyes. "Your voice is hurting my ears."

"Tch. What, you're just a NEET." He mumbled quietly before he asked Shu. "Hey, where is she?" He noticed that Shu didn't listen to him as he yelled at him. "Hey, are you listening?!"

Shu opened his ocean-blue eyes before he replied. "Shut up. I don't care about her whereabouts."

"What is that? You should at least watch over your own prey. That's why nobles are so..."

"Search for her if you want to. I'm going to sleep. Hurry up and get out of here." replied Shu.

"Tch. What a waste of time." Yuma watched the apple before he threw it to Shu. Shu quickly grabbed it in his palm, he then looked at the garden and Yuma wasn't there anymore. He looked down at the apple as he felt familiar.

"Maybe I should go look for Shortie before he could get to her."

Little did they know that Reiji was watching him from the window in his room. He squinted his eyes, and he then sensed a presence near him.

"This presence..." He turned his head back to the room as he mumbled to himself. "My, my. Some strangers entered the mansion without permission. It's almost like they have no manners. Looks like something troublesome is going to happen."

.

.

.

~At the bathroom~

Azusa was kneeling down beside the tub, he was unwrapping the bandage on his left arm. The blood dripping down to the water on the tub, he watched it in delight as he touched his arm.

"What are you doing?" Azusa's face changed as he heard a familiar voice asking him. He turned around and saw Kanato without Teddy. 

"Eh?"

"I'm asking you what are you doing." Kanato repeated his question. 

Azusa glanced at him before he looked at his scar. "I was just talking to Justin about something important." He rubbed his arm as he asked for his scar. "Right, Justin?"

"Please don't make a mess in someone's else home." The blood dripped down his arm as Kanato spoke. "You're an eyesore. Please hurry up and leave."

"Oh right, Kanato-san, where is (Y/N)-san?"

Kanato gritted his teeth before he yelled loudly. "I TOLD YOU TO GET OUT!!"

Suddenly, Laito appeared and sat on the counter near the sink. "Oh, what an unexpected combination we have there."