Chapter 5: Kou's Job

Yui was brushing her hair as you sat on the vanity before you had been dragged by Yuma to help him take care of his tomato as he would give you the tomatoes in return. She placed the comb down and looked at the cross.

Suddenly, Yui heard a knock as she turned to the door and said, "Uh, come in."

Kou peeked as he greeted, "How are ya, M-Neko chan?"

"Kou-kun?" She breathed out, He entered as he carried something behind his back. "What brings you here?"

"Ta-da!" He showed the bouquet of roses to her before he replied with a smile. "A present."

"What's this for?"

"It's a symbol of our friendship. Here, it's yours!" He said before he handed the bouquet to her. 

Yui stuttered in reply as she received the bouquet. "Th-Thank you." She smelled it with a smile as she admired them. "They smell so nice."

"You like them?"

"Yes, they're beautiful."

"Good! So then..." He said before he opened his eyes and stared at her. "You'll show me your gratitude, right?" 

Her face showed curiosity about what he was talking about. "Do you really think you can get something without giving anything in return?" 

Kou wrapped his arm around her waist as he pulled her towards him. "It's a give-and-take world, you know." He said beside her ear, she put her hand on his collar, pushing him away from her. 

"No... No!" She finally pushed him away as he looked in shock and curious. She looked back at him as he looked down with slight anger. "Um, s-sorry..." Yui apologized but he grunted as he rubbed the back of his neck. 

"God, what a pain. This is the thanks I get for being nice. So you just take and won't give? Who the hell do you think you are?" He stepped towards her in anger, she looked up as she tried to say sorry. 

"I didn't mean to--"

"Then give them back!" He roughly grabbed the bouquet off her hands as she watched in shock. "You don't need them anymore, right? Since you won't give me anything," 

He then crushed the roses as the petals were falling from the bouquet. "Since they're mine, I can tear them to pieces just like this!" After he tore the rose, he stomped the petals and threw the bouquet of roses without the petals. "That's my right!"

He then suddenly grabbed and gripped her neck roughly. "I give you one friendly look, and you get all delusional." He threw her to the floor before he kneeled down and pinned her down by her left wrist and shoulder. "Would you please... stop pissing me off so much?"

"No! No..." Yui cried as he leaned to her neck and sunk his fangs into it. She shut her eyes tightly and her body shook in fear and pain. 

Kou moved out as he was surprised at her blood. "What is this?" 

He licked the blood that flew out from his lips as he smirked in delight. "I could get used to this." He then bit again she couldn't hold it much longer as her legs were shaking and began to weaken.

"I won't kill you." He whispered after he was finished drinking. "Not until I become Adam." 

Her eyes became weak as he continued drinking, and she then passed out from tiredness.

.

.

.

After you helped Yuma finish gardening, he gave you a tiny tomato as a reward, you then felt so sleepy so you asked him to go to bed. Yuma didn't refuse as he kept taking care of his tomatoes.