chapter 1

MDR

On an island dock few have discovered I lay in my hammock watching my brother's adventures through the mirror father gave to me before departing. My crew has split, refusing to stay idle as the world changes around us. The Era of The Worst Generation draws closer with my brother's stunt at Marinford after Ace's death. I saw how much Luffy was hurting but couldn't help him. Father & Uncle made me promise not to interfere in Luffy's life. Telling me he has to be the one to find me & this island. I left hints about me & this island in the poneglyphs hoping Luffy remembered some of father's teachings but knowing my brother and seeing what he's done, he hasn't remembered. But he managed to make the last poneglyph reader & archeologist Nico Robin his crew mate. With any luck she's deciphering the clues I left. I am his older sister but I am stuck on this island waiting for the day my younger brother realizes his dream of becoming Pirate King.

Days turn into months & those turn into years before the first pirate since Roger steps foot onto the island. His beard black as night & his aura darker than the starless night sky. This is not a pirate worthy of being king. He must go. I stand from my hammock & teleport to the beach & the waiting pirate & his crew.