Happiness [MPREG/OMEGAVERSE]

Summary :
Kao is an alpha and Earth is an omega. They've been dating since they met in a cafe 5 years ago. Both of them are the legendary fated pair, a match made in heaven. Even if they've been dating for long, none of Kao's family knows. So what happens when Earth gets pregnant?

***

"Congratulations, you're positively pregnant." That was what the doctor Earth visited said to him after the check-up. He was doing a mandatory thorough check-up for his waiters' job. Since he's an omega and a high school drop-out, he was just glad he could get a job.

Alpha is the most superior. They are the leading one, people said. Usually, an alpha would end up with another alpha to keep them pure and so the beta would be with another beta. Beta is the most common in this world, and lastly, omega is the rarest among them.

With only 10% of them, omega has to bond with alpha to continue their line. Many people are so prejudiced towards them because of how inferior the omegas are. To prevent an unwanted bond between omega and alpha, the omegas have to wear a collar around their neck.

A rare case was present with the so-called fated pair, Earth and his alpha are that pair.

While doing a part-time job at a cafe in Bangkok, he met Kao, who's a regular customer on his first day. The other's smell struck them both, and it was so sweet and intoxicating. That was how the fated alpha and omega met.

Neither of them said anything after that, but Kao would visit the cafe every day. Then the alpha approached the omega slowly and said he doesn't care that Earth is an omega and better first.

Little by little, they get to know one another better and not long they lastly fall in love. Then they settled the bond when Earth was in heat a month after that. Earth has been living in Kao's condo after they both bonded, because how possessive an alpha could get.

He doesn't want to rely much on his alpha, that's why Earth has been looking for a job to at least make himself useful and not leeching off Kao's money alone. The alpha actually comes from a rich family, which is all the more reason for Earth to look for work.

Earth's parents have long abandoned him after knowing he was an omega and also gay. They kicked him out of the house with nothing but a backpack of clothes, because of that he couldn't afford the tuition fee for his high school, and then the school dropped him out.

Back to the present, Earth is absentmindedly sitting on a bench inside the hospital's garden. He aimlessly swung his legs back and forth, but his mind was full of cautiousness. He should tell his alpha, Kao, of his impending fatherhood.

He promised the older he would visit a doctor because he's been sick for the last few weeks. Well, it's worked out that he's also doing the mandatory check-up for his workplace. But then a thought hit him.

Will I be a burden more to him?

More importantly, would Kao be okay with this?

A ringtone sounded from his phone and without seeing the caller ID, Earth picked it up. "Sawaddi krab," he said.

"Mu, why haven't you home yet? What has the doctor said?" a frantic voice of Kao hit his ear.

Earth froze, then he blinked a few times to make himself awake, "I'm on my way home, P'Kao, I have news regarding that," with a resolution on his mind he turned off the call.

He will tell Kao of their impending parenthood. If Kao doesn't accept it, he'd have to get out of the older's house. He'd cherish this child and make sure they got a lot of love from him, and regardless there are two fathers or just one in their life.