~Chapter Two~

I woke up in what seemed like hours later, but couldn't tell for sure since there was nothing to note the time by, no windows or a clock in the seemingly tiny, dark room. Suddenly the door was slammed open, striking fear into my heart, for I could not see their face due to the creepy mask the person was wearing.

They grabbed me roughly, untying me and grabbing my arm again to lead me out of the room and down the hall, to a dark door where voices were heard from within.

The door swung open and the man, I think, holding me pushed through, leaving me to fumble in the door after him. After I tried to regain my balance, I realized the people who I heard outside the door were staring at me under their also creepy masks.

"Well, well, well," one of them sneered, removing the mask along with some of the others. I stared in shock and betrayal as I looked at my coworkers. What the hell is going on? Why did they kidnap me? What are they even planning?

"If it isn't little miss (Y/N)," another coworker said, flipping her long blonde hair over her shoulder. Wow, of course she had to be here too. She was one of the few coworkers who hated me for "stealing all the cute guys", when they were all just creepy and not at all attractive to me. I'm not even that cute so why would they like trash like me? (relatable af, right? oh, just me? aight then lmao) 

(Time skip like 10 minutes later)

There was the sound of some kind of explosion that somehow, magically, knocked everyone out but me. I decided, you know, as a somewhat smart person, I should probably try to escape this craziness. But after I had opened the door and stepped out, my body started not responding to me, and I started having to hold on the wall. What the actual hell? Really? I'm going to pass out again? Goddammit.

As I slipped into unconsciousness again, I felt something new, a pair of strong arms picking me up.

'Am I safe now...?'