~Chapter Four~

(Evan's POV)

Her eyes filled up with tears and she ran over to us, holding Jonathan and I, blushing slightly, out of embarrassment I think, while looking at me. I hugged her tightly far longer than was probably necessary and tears were pouring out of basically everyone's eyes at this point due to how sweet this reunion was. After everyone calmed down again, I pulled away and blushed lightly before letting go and rubbing the back of my neck.

"My bad, (Y/N), I just missed you a lot..." I said softly, and she looked up at me with a small giggle.

"Come on, Evan, I missed her too but you obviously like her" Jonathan interrupted with a smirk, causing Y/N and I to blush pretty deeply. Everyone else seemed to laugh at our expense.

"Sh-shut up" I murmured, looking anywhere but at her.

(Y/N POV)

'Oh fuck, is that true?' I couldn't help but hide my face so I could at least attempt to keep the blush down, but of course life was gonna be mean to me, for it just got even worse when Evan wrapped his arm around my shoulder and pulled me closer to where my face was practically in his chest.

"Well, I mean, she's very pretty so who wouldn't like her?" he said with a smirk and slightly pink cheeks, while my face most likely resembled a tomato.

A chorus of giggles filled the room as the rest of the guys started laughing at the whole situation and at me as well as Evan.

"We need to figure out a plan for (Y/N/N)" Delirious smirked, looking over at Evan and I, still blushing. I sighed before gasping as I remembered that I needed a new place to live, seeing as how I completely forgot that my place is being sold tomorrow.

"Umm, can I ask something?" I asked shyly.

"Of course, what is it?" Evan replied, looking over with a genuinely happy expression on his adorable face...Ah jeez, is he ever not completely freaking adorable???

"I'm being kicked out of my apartment tomorrow, and well, is there any way I could live with you guys??"

"Oh my god, yess, please move in!!" Delirious blurted out, making me giggle. I felt bad at first for even asking, but surprisingly, everyone agreed excitedly, especially Evan.

(Time skip to after everything gets moved out of the old house)

"That's the last box!" the guys cheered, making everyone laugh. We loaded up everything into a U-Haul we paid for and then headed back to the house.

(Time skip to after everything being brought into the new bedroom)

"Thank you guys, you're the best," I said, hugging each of the guys tightly and with a big smile on my face. Evan just had to hug me the longest but of course, I didn't mind at all.

"Let's play video games!" David randomly yelled, making all of us cringe and cover our ears.

"Jeez Nogla, shut up!" Wildcat yelled, making us all laugh and agree. We all went downstairs to either play GTA V or something else.

After about a few hours, we all eventually got up and went to bed. Once I ended up in bed, I smiled softly at how the day was and fell asleep soundly.