~Chapter Five~

(Y/N) POV (no shit lmao)

I woke up to a pretty bright morning, light shining in from my window which had a curtain semi-shutting the light out so that way the sun didn't shine right into my very tired eyes.

I had almost forgotten where I was at until my brain kicked in, remembering everything from yesterday...oh jeez, even the fact Evan said I was really pretty...but maybe it was in a friendly way?

I covered my eyes, a blush blossoming on my cheeks, before my door was opened, revealing a wild Brock.

"Good morning, (Y/N), why's your face red?" he said, smirking slightly when he saw my blush. I tried to get rid of it but of course my face decided to not cooperate.

"Hey Brock, and uh, I had a weird dream" Yeah, totally believable...not.

"Uh huh, well breakfast is almost done, so feel free to join us whenever." He then left the room and I decided to finally get up. I walked over to my closet and browsed my options before setting my sights on a cute but lazy outfit. (Whatever y'all like to wear, of course)

*Time skip to downstairs*

I walked into the kitchen and saw most of the crew just hanging out while eating various breakfast items.

I sat myself in between Evan and Jon, giggling when they acted offended. They joined in my giggling, and everyone else rolled their eyes playfully.

"Crap, I forgot to grab food..." I murmured and was about to get up when David's voice interrupted my movements.

"I'll get it for you, don't worry," he said as he slid me a plate of (y/f/b) [your favorite breakfast].

"Thanks, dude" I then dug into the delicious food, and before long, most of it was devoured before Evan's voice broke my concentration.

"Y/N, we are going to train you today," he said, looking over at me with a curious look in his eyes. I wonder what he's thinking about...

"What are we going to do, then?" I replied, finishing off the last bite of food before getting up and rinsing the plate off, putting it into the dishwasher along with all the other plates and stuff.

"Well, we're gonna train hand to hand today to see if you need help in any of those areas," he replied nonchalantly and got up. Surprisingly, most of the crew had gone off to somewhere else, probably getting ready or something.

"We'll be starting in an hour so we can let our stomachs settle down after such a big meal and to change into our training gear." After that statement, he left his room, I presume.

I decided to go back to my room and laid on the bed. I pondered the events of yesterday and tried to fight down another blush, but failed.

'What should I do about these feelings?'

'Am I overreacting?'

 Eventually, it was time to start training, I got up and quickly changed and hesitated at the door.

'I hope I'm good enough to be part of this crew...'