Chapter 9

silence started to fill the room as shadow cover both of your eyes. your dead eyes started to widen when he took a step forward. he wiped his tears with his haori. he stared at you before grabbing your shoulders and pinning you to the wall behind you.

"don't ever try that again, understood? " he demanded in murderous tone. he doesn't even know why he's being like this. anger boiled in your chest as you pushed him away. you growled in anger as you clench your fist, ready to punch him.

"just I thought, you don't love me" you said but what happened next shocked you.

*SLAP*

his eyes widened as he stared at your now bruised cheek. your body started to tremble as the pain stings on your cheek. you remained looking at your side as he tremble.

"s-sorry, I didn't mean to" he said looking at you. you grit your teeth in anger. you let your anger take over you since you can't take it anymore

"YOU ONLY WANT ME! YOU ONLY DO THIS NOT BECAUSE YOU LOVE ME! BUT BECAUSE YOU-"

*SLAP*

"YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND!!" he shouted angrily

"SHUT UP YOU YELLOW SOGGY FRENCH FRIES! "

"DO YOU WANT TO GET PUNISHED? YOU'RE BEING A BAD GIRL"

" SHUT THE F**K UP WITH THAT SH** YOU ONLY WANT ME! "

you two argued until that's it, he looses himself. and you regretted it. your eyes widened as he pushes you to the futon. your heartbeat started going faster. you don't want this. he lunched to you but you dodged it. you tumbled to the door but he caught your hand, pulling you to him. you kicked his stomach and ran to the door. you have to get out. you tan to the entrance for and tried to kick it, but it got jammed. you hear silent footsteps behind you and you got pale.

"Zenitsu I'm sorry" you shouted as he lunge at you. while you having a hard time at defense. your heart stopped when he caught your waist. he pinned you to the wall leaving you unarmed.

"I really love you. you just don't understand. do you want me to show it? " he whispered to your ear as tears started to fall from your eyes.
"and you have the nerve to shout at me like that? you even kicked me. you need to get punished" you shivered in disgust as you pushed him away.

" never" you said. but you still have million of questions in your mind. he grabbed your hand but you yanked it away. then you got a plan

"don't make me angrier"

"I HATE YOU! HOW THE FUCK I CAN DO IT WITH YOU?!!! YOU ALREADY TOOK MY INNOCENCE AWAY! I HATE YOU YOU LITTLE PIECE OF SHIT! " He back away at your sudden outburst. his eyes widened when he knew you hate him. he don't want that. you tried to keep your cool as you stared at him but inside, your panicking as heck. you almost got a panic attack when he started to punched the wall as his eyes were clouded with a psycho look. this scared you more when he look at you. he literally looked like a psychopath.

"you can't hate me

"you can't hate me. never. you don't hate me you don't hate me
YOU DON'T HATE ME! " he lunches again but this time, you decided to fight back.

"YOU DON'T HATE ME!! YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND THE MEANING OF HATE! " he said while avoiding your attacks

"THEN YOU'RE DELUSIONAL! YOU THINK I'M YOURS? WHAT KIND OF SHIT IS THAT? " you shouted still fighting him.

"THAT'S TRUE! YOU ONLY BELONG TO ME! " he shouted back. now, the tables have turned. he turned his head to you and punched your stomach with full of force. you stumbled backwards as you heard your ribs snap. you began to taste blood in your mouth when he kicked your back. your blood boiled. your eyes flashed with anger and determination as you yank his hair and pulled it down, meeting your knees. your eyes widened when you see his hand on your knees. he stopped the attack. he chuckled which made you confused. before you could even blink, he pinned you to the floor. you opened your mouth to speak only to be met by his lips. he kissed you hungrily. you tried to struggle but he bit your tongue really hard causing you to squeak. he let go as you cover your mouth. tears started to fall in your eyes as he licked his mouth. you glared at him before running into bathroom. you washes your mouth as you started to wheeze because of your broken ribs. you coughed out blood. you shook in fear when he started banging on the door. he laughed sadistically as you squeak in fear.

"COME OUT! I STILL HAVEN'T PUNISHED YOU! " he said only to receive a whimper in response.
"I'll count 5 to 1" he said lowly and began the countdown. instincts told you to open the door but your body won't. you gasped when he counted into four.

"w-wait"

"three"

you cried as you rested your hands into your face. then your eyes started to become lifeless.

"two"

"one"

he chuckled when the door swung open. you looked at him as he cupped your cheeks. this isn't what he should do.

"I love you, right? " he said

"yes" you wanted to punch yourself for agreeing with him. he started leaning closer as your brows twitched in disgust. he touched the dark, purple hickey on your neck causing you to wince in pain. he poke it which made you push him away. he chuckled in low voice which sent shivers down your spine. he lifted your chin only to see his eyes half lidded.

show him you're not afraid Y/n!

you glared at him but his smirk only widened in response.

"fuck off " you said bravely as you shoved him away.

            —          ~♔~          —

Giyuu and Tanjiro started running faster but the others started to pant heavily.

"let's take a break" Sanemi said irritatedly but the two disagreed.
"if we didn't find her soon-" Giyuu was interrupted by Obanai

"we'll going to find her soon let's rest first. the others can't even breath because of this thick snow. they hissed before nodding.

"I found a cave here" Shinobu said and the others followed her. they went inside the cave

"well this is surprisingly big huh" Sanemi said. they started making a fireplace and began resting near it. Tanjiro didn't sleep, instead, he guarded the cave. little did he know Giyuu did the same. the mismatch slowly sat.

"I'm going to guard. sleep" he demand in monotone voice but he shook his head indicating no.

"I'm not going to sleep until I find her" he said determined

"I said sleep. you'll only get weaker" he said getting irritated.

"you also feel the same, right? " the burgundy hair said. as the mismatch look away.

"I wouldn't let any humans hurt" he lied but truthfully, he has feelings for you. he know its kind of weird because he is considered to be like a brother, but he just want to protect you. he cared for you, and most of all,
he love you. it makes him jealous whenever he see you with Tanjiro, but it makes him happy when you smile. he looked at the moon light shining at his face but little did he know, the burgundy male knows about his secret.

I'm happy as long as she is

________________________________________

[a/n :  hahahahaha did I just made Giyuu fall towards you 😂

welp if you don't want Giyuu having feelings towards you, then just feel free to comment it :D

that's it bye~~]