Chapter 10

you hissed in pain as he tighten the rope on your stomach

"why am I like this?!! " you deadpanned as you stare at your body full of rope

"to prevent you from escaping. you'll be like that for the next 8 hours" he said smiling as your jaw drop.

"seriously? " you irked but only received nod as response. you tried to breath still but the tightness of the role preventing you. you tried to pleased him but he only eyed you with no mercy

is he trying to kill me?!

"tch" you said as you close your eyes and try to use your breathing forms. you were about to breath once again only to feel something preventing you. you opened your eyes but what you saw surprised you. he kissed you gently before letting go. you were about to say something when he interrupted you

"I heard your cute breathing and I can't help myself" he said before going into kitchen. he hummed while cooking while you were suffering. your bones will crush if you take a move. after what seem to be an hour, he went towards you with a bowl in his hands. you gasped when you saw your favorite dish. your mouth started to water as you stare at the food which made him chuckle. he sit in front of you. he picked the chopsticks with food and placed it in front of your mouth. you eat it as he stared at your mouth curiously.
you hummed in delight as your mouth felt the heaven. you noticed him staring at you for long.

"Zenitsu? " you asked as you waited for him to give you food but he only leaned closer. you felt his breath coat your lips which made you back away.
"o-oi what's wrong? " you asked nervously. he soon snapped out of it and shook his head. he lifted the chopsticks and placed it over while blushing. you eat it while looking at him with a deadpan
stare. you tried to shrug it of but he kept staring at your lips which made you feel a bit insecure. you eat again but before you could even chew, he lean closer and kissed your lips. your eyes widened as he opened your mouth and steal the small piece of f/d into his mouth. you blushed when he let go. he began to chew which made you blushes harder

wtf??

he swallowed and smile warmly at you
"f/d tastes good in your mouth" he said which made you almost puke. after you finished food, you felt your head throbbing with pain. your body started to become numb. you hissed in pain as black dots started to surround your view. you saw him in the light smiling at you before you lost consciousness.

he sits in front of you and rest his chin in his palm as he watched you sleeping. he knows its rude to watch a person sleep but he doesn't care. he remove some of your hair in your face as he examined your features. he put a drug into your favorite food because he doesn't want you to suffer. he prefers you unconscious than hearing you in pain. he cared for you more than anything else. of course you don't know that yet.

- 🌙 -

you woke up only to jolt in pain as you move. you saw him sitting in front of you. he caught you looking so he smiled and took this advantage

"why are you looking at my face?" he asked which made you avert your eyes. he smirked as he leaned closer. you furrowed your brows as you back away. he kissed you softly as he whispered in your ear.
"can I eat you? " he asked huskily which sent shivers down your spine. you shook your head indicating 'no' as he laugh.

"your skin is so soft. but it lacks something" you shiver in disgust as he licks your cheek. he hummed in delight as the taste of your skin lingers in his tongue.

"your skin taste vanilla! no wonder your skin is soft" he laughed then proceed to remove the rope in your body. you tried to stand up but your body in the sudden movement as pain started to shoot trough your body causing to fall in his arms. your body is still numb.