A.)

- Run away with Zenitsu

Inosuke used his sensing ability and to find the missing girl. he saw the yellow head boy dragging the girl with him.

"he's running this way" he stated then started to run. the squad following after him closely.

the yellow head boy panicked when he heard the boar. his eyes widened when the footsteps grew closer. you know they're near. you wanted to seek help but you couldn't. your mind is cloudy. you are going crazy.

"Y/n-chan, just wait longer alright? I'll take you away from danger" he said reassuringly but mix with nervousness. he gritted his teeth when he heard Tanjiro's voice

"I can smell them from here! let's hurry! " he said. his heart beating rapidly as they got nearer and nearer. his greatest fear is to lose you. tears unconsciously started to slip from his eyes. you noticed it making you hurt.

without hesitation, you used your secret move Shinobu thought you for the first time. you inhaled deeply before activating it. the yellow haired boy went speechless when a blue line surrounds you two. the footsteps stopped.

"I can't smell her! "

"She just disappeared!" the two started to panic when they can't track you. a look of hurt painted Shinobu's face. because she knew, you used your nullification

"she... decided to go with him" she said sadly making the others world stop

"she wouldn't do that. I trust her" Tanjiro said nervously
"Inosuke can y--" he was quickly interrupted when the boar spoke

"I can't... I've been trying the whole time" this made Tanjiro a bit angry.

"She wouldn't--"

"she betrayed us" Obanai said.

"no way Y/n? Y/n where are you? we came to rescue you! please show yourself! I'll protect you! " he said as tears started to flow from his eyes.

"Y/n? Y/n? Y/N?! " He screamed with pained voice. a sob escaped his throat when you didn't answer

"I'm sorry Tanjiro" you said as tears drop on your face. you held his hand tightly as you run away. you heard his sob clearly that you felt your heart being shot.

"she won't leave me like that! I know she won't--" He was interrupted when Shinobu put a have on his shoulder snapping him out of his thoughts. without knowing he started to wailed while clutching his heart tightly.

they're hurt because of what you did. but they can't do anything..

because it's your decision

soon, their crows said they should spent the night at the cottage before they go back. but neither of them sleep because they've been depressed. it hurt them more when the ones who wanted to save you the most are crying. the pillars became sad because you would always visit their estate and play with them when they're bored. but that memories faded when they discovered you betrayed them.

____________________________________

without knowing, you started to sob while putting your hands in your face. you escaped the big mountain. he hugged you tightly while running circles on your back to comfort you
"it's okay. you're with me" he whispered softly.

you found an abandoned cottage
he said from his cousin. or what you called a new home. you live with him until 1 year, his feelings finally transformed into you. you fell in love with your yandere. you always greet him with a warm back hug when you found him making a breakfast.

since then, you lived in an illusion. he already tamed you. he would always comfort you when you started to panic for no reason, he would always tell you everyone will come to kill you when you escape, he would always tell everything is a danger for you.

because of this, you're afraid of everything now. you forgot Tanjiro, Nezuko, you forgot demon slayers, you forgot everything except him. the one you would always thought the light. but turns out to be a complete darkness.

____________________________________

next chapter : B