~chapter 3~

After a little chat with the boys, the two teams separated and the girls went to take a quick shower and change in the locker room

(Yes you have showers in the locker room cause we rich and fancy).

After stepping out of the shower and changing into her grey sweatpants and a black T-shirt that said "#1" on it, Y/N pulled out her wallet and opened it. "Hey Suma. You guys can go ahead. Imma head to the nurses office first." The (h/c) head said as she offered some money to her captain.

"I mean sure, but isn't that a lot you have there?" The setter looked down at the money then up at the girl. "Don't worry. I'm paying for everyone." Y/n responded with a gentle smile. "What? I can't-"
"No, I'm paying this time for everyone. If you want, you can pay me back with some ice cream~"

The (h/c) head cut Suma off.
The setter sighed and took the money stuffing it into her pocket. "Fine. We are going ahead then."
Y/n nodded and smiled once again.
The others quickly left and their libero was left alone. The girl sighed and picked her stuff up and left.

~le time skip~

Y/n was walking through the school's halls. It was quite. Too quiet for her liking. She was used to constant laughing or yelling of her teammates and her friends.

The silence was frightening... making her think about a lot of stuff. The libero let out a heavy huff, noticing that she was standing in front of the nurses office. She gently knocked on the door and entered.

"Excuse me?" Y/n called out.

"Yes? Oh, Y/n-san! How am I help you?" The nurse smiling brightly at her. Y/n raised her arm a little bit so her wound was showing. "I kinda had a little accident" she sweat dropped.

"Oh dear. Sit over there. I'll clean it up for you" The nurse pointed at one of the beds. The libero sat down and placed her arm on her tight showing where her wound was. The nurse quickly came back and sat down on a chair in front of the (h/c) head and started to clean her wound.

Y/n winced at the burning sensation "Ow!" "I'm sorry. It's gonna be over soon so hold on just a little bit." The girl bit her lips and closed her eyes.

After a few minutes her wound was cleaned and her arm was wrapped with some bandages. "All done. You should put ice on it whenever you can do it doesn't bruise." The nurse smiled at the libero. "Will do. Thank you~"

After a small goodbye, Y/n was making her way out of the school.
"Y/n." The girl stopped and turned around to see a familiar ash-blond male.

"Oh Eita. Hey" she waved at him. "What's up?" She questioned. "I'm going to the store to get some snacks. You?" He walked closer to her running a hand through his hair.

"Well I'm going to a restaurant to meet up with my teammates." "Ah I see. Let's walk together then." Semi started walking and Y/n quickly joined him. "So how's your arm?" He glanced at her arm then looked at her face.

"Well it stings but I'm okay I guess" she smiled nervously. "You should be more careful, but that save was pretty cool." He smiled complimenting her. "Thanks Eita~"
The libero giggled a bit.

"Do you wanna practice with me a bit? Like this Sunday? I need to practice my serves and I was hoping that you could try and receive some."
"Sure. Is 6pm okay for you? I have something planned so I can't come any sooner."