~chapter 9~

Y/N POV
So me and Taichi have been on a really nice walk and now we are going back to my grandparents house. Taichi wasn't quite as he normally is. We talked a lot and made a few jokes here and there and plus we are still holding hands!

Seeing him smile makes me happy. He really has a cute smile..

"...Your smile is cute..."

"Hm?" Taichi looked down at me with a confused look on his face.

'Crap! Did I say that out loud?!' I could feel my cheeks heat up. For some reason I just tightened my grip on his hand and looked in from of us.

No one's POV

"I-I said the w-weather is really
n-nice.!"

Kawanishi chuckled "Yeah it really is....By the way.."

Y/n the turned her head to the side and looked at up at the boy who just happened to bend down until their faces were close together. There was a visible smirk on his face.

"Thanks Senpai. You have a cute smile too."

The small girl's face was beat red.
"T-Taichi.!"

"Pffft..hahahah" The middle blocker laughed at his senpai's embarrassed face.

(some cute stuff just for ya~)

~lil time skip~

Y/N and Kawanishi were back to the house they were staying in.
The girl let's go of Kawanishi's hand and softly opens the door before entering.

"We're back!"

The pair entered and closed the door behind them. They started to take off their shoes when they heard soft footsteps coming towards them.

"Welcome back~"

Y/n recognized that voice...that sweet and angelic voice that belonged to non other then her beloved cousin.

"Koushi!!"

The small girl attacked Sugawara with a huge hug making the boy chuckle. "Hey Y/n~"

"I missed you so much!"

"I missed you too N/n~"

When they part, Y/n took a step back and smiled brightly. Suga smiled back but then noticed that his cousin wasn't alone.

"Who's that?" He pointed at the tall ginger boy standing behind Y/n.
Y/n turned around and gently pulled Kawanishi towards her.

"How about we sit down and then talk, okay?" Suga nodded and started walking to the living room while Y/n and Kawanishi followed him.

The two boys sat down while Y/n looked out the window to see her grandparents setting the table and the grill in their backyard. "Hey guys, Imma go help grandma with the table. She looks like she struggling. I'll be right back."

Sugawara's POV

"Okay."

I watched Y/n walk away into the backyard. When she closed the door I turned back to look at the really tall ginger boy in front of me.