~chapter 7~

It was the next morning. Y/n came to school a bit early so there were only a few students around. She was sitting alone in the cafeteria with her head on the table while her arms were wrapped around her waist.

Why?

She was on her period.

Just before a few minutes, students started coming in the cafeteria and those who walked past her gave her weird looks and some that understood (girls) patted her back or just wished her good luck.

In front of Y/n was a plate with pancakes with strawberries and blueberries on top. There was a cup of coffee that started to cool down.

The girl was really hungry but yet she couldn't bring herself to eat since the moment she lets go of her stomach, her cramps would get worse.

She could only groan in response to her hungry stomach. Her periods weren't pleasant at all. She would get really bad cramps and her legs would start to hurt if she was standing for too long. She craved chocolate and random candy and would be hungry all the time.

"Hey Y/n-chan~" The (h/c) head opened her eyes to see Tendo sitting down and placing his tray with food next to her.

"Hey.."

"Y/n-chan are you okay?" the middle blocker raised a brow at the girl. "Mmnn..." Y/n could only whine in response as she felt a sharp pain in lover stomach.

At this moment the rest of the third years appeared and joined Tendo and Y/n at the table.

Semi who was sitting across from Y/n noticed her state and spoke up. "Hey Y/n. You look kinda pale. Are you okay?"

"I'm dying...." the girl mumbled.

"W-What?!" Goshiki raised his voice as her and the two second years approached the table.

"Goshiki shut up!" the copper-colored setter hissed.

"B-But Shir-"

"No! Shut up!"

With that Goshiki started to quietly eat his breakfast.

Y/n smiled a bit and looked up at her junior. "D-Don't worry Tsutomu. I'm gonna be okay."
Goshiki only nodded in response with a smile on his face.

The chatter between the players continued. They were chatting about random things. Y/n couldn't focus on the conversation so she listened to them talk as she would glance at her untouched food.

"Y/n why aren't you eating anything?" Asked Yamagata "Are you even hungry?"

"I'm starving but I can't let go of my tummy..it will start to hurt more.." she rested her chin on the table.

The boys chuckled at the girl. She looked like a little puppy who was begging to be fed.

"Ah I see. So that's the problem." Y/n raised a brow at the ash blond setter in front of her.

"I understand. So here," he then took a peace of her pancakes with a fork and held it in from of her mouth. "I'll feed you."

A small blush crept onto the girl's face as she opened her mouth and took the peace of goodness from the fork.

The other third years, except Ushijima who was causally eating his food, looked at Semi in awe.
'Lucky bastard.' was the though running through they heads.

The older setter just continued to feed Y/n and in just a few minutes the pancakes were gone. "There all gone." He smiled

"Thank you Eita. I feel a bit better now that I ate." Y/n smiled back