4~ Gay for you

(Hi)

Kai's Pov 

I was pacing around my room. Over and over. There was this, 'idea' in my head, and honestly, I have no idea what to do. I do this every morning, and I am getting sick of this. I don't know what I should do about it. I could go to Mira, but I would doubt she could help me. 

I don't think I am, and it's not that I think it's wrong. I like girls. I like girls?  Honestly, I don't know much about this. So here's the problem, I keep thinking about Adam. And I don't know why. I mean, I don't know a lot, this could just be normal, right?

I think about our times in the Hollow. So many moments. Like when I fell asleep on him like he almost died on me, and when we held hands. I mean, it's not like that tho, right?

I am this close to calling Mira, and she's helping me with this mess, but I don't want her to know. I can't go to Adam, or he'll understand. I'm confused. So I did the reasonable thing. 

I went to Adam's.

My stupid brain in my foolish life. We just said we aren't going there. I know he's the one who can help, but he's the problem: he and his stupid face.

Stupid face. 

I can't even insult him well. Ugh! Anyway, I'm on the way to Adam's. And because now they know I'm rather costly, I'm taking the cab thing. Limo! Its a limo. So once we get there, I get so nervous, like butterflies. See the problem!

Knock! Knock!

And in seconds, his mom answers, she looks at me before turning.

"Adam! One of you're friends is at the door." She yelled before turning back to me, "Hi, sweetie. Come in." She said. I follow her into the house. And I know this is weird to say, but the fact she called me sweetie is making me sad. Just laugh it out, Kai. Soon Adam came from downstairs. His eyes say he just got up, but of course, he did he's hair. His fantastic hair might I say. He wore his hollow shirt, it was a bit wrinkled, denting showing his figure. His amazing figure. And-

"Hey, Kai!" Adam said, waving at me. I snapped out of my amazing thoughts. And for know, the only thing I can think of is amazing. Stupid.

"Hi!" I said. Do I sound weird? I hate this, a horrible idea. 

"So, did you need anything?" He asked, running his stupid hand through his stupid hair. Wow. The only words I know it stupid and amazing. I could be thinking, awesome, astonishing, astounding, bewildering, stunning, but no, I am amazing. 

"I-I," I stuttered? Why did I stumble? This is a bad idea." Wanted to hang my man," I played it off. Stupidly. This problem needs a new word. Uh... Stupid. 

"Cool, well, come on!" Adam said, going back upstairs. I followed, looking at the picture of younger Adam. Psh! Who would have thought Adam had an emo phase? His room looks sweet tho. But one thing staggers at me, and I might die, me a loyal simp. But it is the gay flag. 

"Nice room," I said, but you can hear the homo confusion in my voice. 

"Thanks," Adam said before plopping down on his bed. There wasn't anything to do, but I did poke at things in his room. I found a baseball bat.

"You play?" I looked at him, trying to spin the bat, hitting me and dropping it. Adam laughs at me a bit, making sure I'm okay.

"I did."  Adam smiles. he has some awards and stuff. " So, what do you want to do?" He asked.

I shrugged. Stupid. Tell him, or ask or something. 

"We can go to the holy donuts." He suggested. And I am pretty sure that he saw that sparkle in my eyes, yes. 

"Sure," Yes, I want to go. And soon, we said goodbye to Adam's mom and walked over to the best place ever. I order chocolate, and he got some sugar one. 

"So how have you been in this hollow," Adam asked.

"I've been good. What about you?" 

"Eh, you know." Adam laughed a bit. 

I got this, "How did you know you were gay?" I asked. I'm stupid. Stupid. That probably sounds mean. Adam looked at me and put his head to the side.

"Why?" He laughed, still eating. 

"I just want to know." 

"Well, I guess I just liked guys."  Adam shrugged like it was no big deal. Honey, it is. Ugh! This is no help. What if I think I like both or something. I don't know how this works.

"Oh, cool," I sound stupid, I look stupid. 

Stupid.

"Why?" He asked again. 

"I-I, no reason." I didn't save that well. 

"You sure?" Yes, I'm sure. Stupid. I nodded. 

"Yeah, I just," I got this, "think?" I look at him. Stupid, that wasn't even a sentence.

"Oh. So you like a guy or something?" Adam laughed at his word choice. 

"Yeah," Tell him it's him. God.

"Ooh! Who?" He teased Adam. It's you. 

"Well, I'm still confused if I am." 

"Well, what do you feel?" 

"I like this one guy" You "But I don't know if I-I" I don't even have this figured out. I like Adam, but why? I mean not why I just never thought I would like a guy the way I like Adam.

"I never thought I would, and I hope that doesn't sound rude," I said. 

"Well, if you are sure you like this guy, then tell him," Adam said before eating again. 

"Okay," You are not about to pull this off, Kai. I got this. Did I get this? I got this. "I like you," I said. Do I sound weird? What if he doesn't like me back. That would be horrible. I should have thought this out. He probably thinks I'm weird. I hate this, and I should go, I am going to go. So I was about to stand up.

"Kai! Don't go, and I like you too." Adam said. 

"Really?" I looked at him like I look at donuts. 

"Yeah," He smiled. I smiled too. 

"So.. What does that make us?" 

"We could be boyfriends," Adam said.

"I'd like that." Omg, this worked. Amazing. Stupidly amazing. 

"So are you like, gay for me." Adam laughed at his not os good joke. But yes, I am gay for you. 

(Hi! I hope you enjoyed it. Stay Safe! 1100 word