5~Forever

(Hi! The song lyrics are from Forever by Chvrches. So yeah! I hope you enjoy it!)

(Hi! It's me from a little later in the future, not to much angst. TW for alcohol but a good ending) 

I, Kai and Mira got invited to a party, so we went. It was a casual party with the group, but then Reeve got drinks. And I saw the look that Kai gave to the alcohol, the way he hated it. Mira promised him she wouldn't get a drink, but I got one. 

I, Reeve, and Vanessa got talking about something. And we got on the topic of Kai.  

"Yeah, I like him," I slurred out, drunk.

"What! You like me?" I saw Kai standing at the doorway with water in his hand.

"No! I hate you, and I will forever," I slurred. I didn't want him to know. I didn't mean it to sound angry. I followed after him for quite a while till my head was sober.  

Savor the taste. Savor the pain. I don't expect you to release me. Jumping the gun, holding my tongue. I'd never ask you to forgive me. 

"Kai, I'm sorry," I said, tears brimmed my eyes. 

"Sorry?" Kai asked, " Why! So I can go back to the team? So you have someone to make fun of?" His voice was sharp and strong. 

"I didn't mean it," My voice broke in his hands. 

"Whatever," Kai said with the same attitude. I was sorry. I was mad, and I didn't mean it.  I was honest now, not then. I never thought Kai could say that. I was there for a bit, and then I heard him run away. I couldn't stop him. 

And you will never see my side. And I will always think I'm right. But I always regret the night. I told you I would hate you 'til forever.

It was a few days after, and I have called so many times. Mira has told me he's okay, but still doesn't want to talk to me.  I feel horrible. 

Forever, forever, forever, forever. I told you I would hate you 'til forever.

Kai, I don't think I could ever hate you. I love you. I need to do something, and I could visit. I do remember where he lives, not in a creepy way. I get ready to leave, and I haven't left my room for the day of the party.  

"Adam! Where are you going?" My mom asked.
"To Mira's," I lied, but I don't want questions. 

"Be back soon!" My mom said as I entered the garage. I got on my bike, and I was going to go to Kai's house. 

Playing the part. Playing the game. I don't expect you to believe me. Missing the mark. We tear it apart.I'd never ask you why you need me.

I rode as fast as I can. I still can't believe I said that. I remember when I first liked Kai. During the Hollow. He had finally figured out a new trick and was showing them off. He looked so happy and cute. And when we held hands. I love him, and I hate that I'd said that.

And you will never see my side. And I will always think I'm right. But I always regret the night. I told you I would hate you 'til forever.

I had arrived a bit late. But when I knocked, his Butler came asking me who I was.

"I'm Adam," I said. 

"Master does not want to speak with you," He had said before closing the door. I was going to find a way to see Kai. 

And that's the moment I realized I would risk my health for him, preferable on the way to climb to his window. 

Forever, forever, forever, forever
I told you I would hate you 'til forever

I made it up to his window, and I knocked a few times. 

"Kai!"  I yelled, " Please open up, I'm sorry" My voice broke again. I will always hate the day I told you I hated you. I heard a lock open, and I brighten up. I listened to a slow creak, but I couldn't see the window because there was no steady ledge up close. I climb up, he saw me and stood still. I sat on his window seal for a bit, looking at him. 

What else should I say? What else could I do? Maybe it's too much for you.

"I'm sorry," I said.

"Yeah, right?" He said, his eyes speaking, he wants to believe me. 

"I am okay. I was drunk, and I wasn't ready for you to know." 

"Know what?" his voice like a weapon had ringed in my ears.

"That I do like you," I said. 

"You are just saying that because you feel sorry," Kai scoffed at me.

"I'm not."

"Really?"

"I do, Kai. I've liked you for so long. I didn't want to screw up, but I did anyway. I knew you wouldn't like me. I don't hate you, and I would never hate you." I began to cry. I cried for the first time in a long time. 

"Get down from the window." I heard Kai said, so I got into the room. For a second, I stood there crying until I felt arms around me. Kai was hugging me. 

Forever, forever, forever, forever. I told you I would hate you 'til forever.

" You thought you screw it up." Kai smiled at me. I stopped crying to look at him, confused.

"I like you too," Kai said. And I don't know why but I still cried on him.

"I like you, and I could never hate you," I said, clinging to him.

Forever, forever, forever, forever
I told you I would hate you 'til forever

(I hope you enjoyed lol 957words. Also, I will be gone for a week so I posted two-stories.