Capitulum 2

I was not sure on how he entered my territory unnoticed but one thing is for sure and that is me, being naked in front of him. I felt his arms around my waist and he placed his head on my shoulder blades. I used my hand to cover my boobs and the other to cover down there.

He looked at me through the mirrors with his deep blue eyes.

"Now, now Hera. Are you shy being exposed like this? You know, other women prefer being naked in front of me. They want to seduce me with their bodies but you know I have preferences too", he said as he started drawing some patterns on my skin.

"Preferences like what? Those hourglass bodies with plump lips and rosy cheeks? Those with skinny waists and oversized, ugh!", I said and heard his chuckle.

I was about to grab my white robe from the chair when he suddenly made me face him and started kissing my lips in a very erotic way. I tried pushing him but he was far stronger than me. He lifted my thighs and started caressing them. I knew from thid moment that I was doomed. Zeus, like from the rumors, was like a poison. Once it entered your body, it won't stop until it owns every part of it.

With his lightnings flashing outside followed by loud thunders, Zeus made me his woman which I hoped never happened.

Currently, I am sitting on the grass while looking at the lake outside my castle. It was still very fresh to me, the things he did that night. I remembered refusing his every touch and wanting it at the same time. I was afraid, afraid that Zeus only wanted me to be his partner in bed. News of my marriage to him spread across Olympus like the wind. As the Goddess of Marriage, union is sacred to me. Even with my unpleasant attitude, I still consider my responsibilities. I've seen a lot broken marriages and betrayal among mortals. I felt the pain everytime a marriage breaks and when a person in a relationship betrays.

I thought that if it happens to me personally, I would not take it. That is why falling in love with Zeus must never be a choice. I am a queen myself and have to maintain my poise.

"My Queen, Goddess Athena is here and wants to deliver the dress to you personally", Kiya announced.

I stood up and went inside the castle with Kiya tailing behind me. I saw Athena at the receiving hall with a golden box on her arms.

"Greetings, Future Queen. Your wedding dress has already been sewed", Athena said. Like Zeus, she also has blonde hair but her eyes was the most eye-catching. They were purple, very opposite from her bright features. Like the usual, she's still in her armor making her look more dangerous than she already is. She could equal Ares' aura when she's going to stand beside him.

"Drop the formalities, Athena. Join me for my afternoon snack at my garden", I looked at Kiya and nodded.

Both of us are now seated and talking about my upcoming "marriage". Athena was always formal, talking only about the things like war, problems on the mortal world, and how to build extravagant temples. But this time, it's about personal matters.

"You know about Zeus and his women, yet still wanting to marry him?", she asked and took her helmet off.

"Athena, marriage is done with a lot of purposes. One there is to save your dignity. Being the goddess responsible for marriage, I am against my own. Things should not have happened but since it done, all that's left to do is to make those things as righteous as possible", I said and she just stared at me.

"Zeus may be handful at most times. Bear with him for he's a man outside but a child inside", I was about to ask some more but her owl came. There is always news when Athena's owl make its appearance.

"I must apologize, future queen. It seems that another trouble ocurred at the West", Athena said and wore her helmet, with the owl on her shoulders.

"Thanks for sewing this dress in just short notice", I said and got the golden chest from her. I received a nod from her before she left.

I opened the chest and took a glance at the dress. It was a golden dress with a thin white cloth as the cape. The neck line was low and back is shaped V until it reached the waist line. I just sighed and returned the dress. I handed the chest to Kiya and intrsucted her to hang what's inside. I've still got work to do. To read the scrolls regarding this year's updates on the mortal's children, relationship and families.

I need to do this so I'll know whether I'll go down to personally solve the problem or just send someone from this castle to do so. Speaking of my castle, what will become of this if I started living at Zeus'?

I just shrugged my thoughts and went to my library where the scrolls were all piled up. I took a deep breath before opening the first scroll. It took me a long time before finally reading the last scroll. I rested a little bit on my chair before I got the lamp and started walking to my room.

The night was so peaceful, but not anymore when I saw flashes of lightning nearing my castle. Lightning only means one thing here in Olympus, Zeus is just around the corner. I stopped at the hallway and looked out at the gigantic glass window. The lightning disappeared but the god responsible for it just landed on my window, not as a pitiful cuckoo bird but as a man that made my blood boil just by his presence.

"Good evening, my queen", his sly smile and deep blue eyes greeted me. He held my jaw and dipped his head for a kiss. This time, I didn't refuse. I just want this to end so that I can retire to my bed early. I thought that he'd be done since he let go but it seemed he wanted more.

"Let's go to your bedroom", he whispered on my ear huskily.

🍀PhilippinianGoddess🍀