Before reading the story

About Team Strike members:

Y/n
Age: 15
Height: 5,4
She's the speedster of the team, she has the power of speed, she loves to run, loves to go on dangerous adventures, she is very kind, sweet, smart, loves to have fun, best friend is Cassie, is a master of the arts of stealth, ninjutsu, karate, also has ice powers, has two little sisters (Maisy and Silvy), and argues often with her older brother Kai.

Kai
Age: 16
Height: 5,6
He is the muscle of the team, his power is super strength, he is very protective about his three younger sisters (Y/n, Maisy, and Silvy), is very serious, doesn't like to let loose to relax that much, would rather train instead of thaking a break, knows the arts of ninjustu and karate, is really caring on the inside, does enjoy hanging out with the team, doesn't like it when any member of the team plays around when training, loves a good challenge, and can be rude sometimes.

Cassie
Age: 15
Height: 5,2
Cassie is the brains of the team, she has the ability to fly, she also has the power of wind, she can dodge almost anything, knows the arts of stealth, ninjutsu, and karate, she's super nice, loves to have fun, enjoys hanging out with the team, best friend is Y/n, loves to invent, is very dedicated to Team Strike, and doesn't really like it when people bother her when inventing anything but yet she always enjoys the company.

Dawn
Age: 14
Height: 5,3
Dawn is the wild one of the team, she has incredible aim, always hits her targets, has water powers, is a master of the arts of stealth, ninjutsu, and karate, she loves to have fun, loves to joke around, she can be serious when the situation gets serious, loves fashion, loves to smash Eggmans robots, is very respectful, very kind, and is very dedicated to Team Strike.

Zhane
Age: 16
Height: 5,6
Zane is the leader of Team Strike, he is a master at dodging anything, has lightning powers, is very fast but not as fast as Y/n, he loves to go on adventures but always puts protecting the citizens of the village first before doing what he wants, can be cocky sometimes, gets a little mad sometimes, loves to train, knows the arts of stealth, ninjutsu, and karate, is always determined to protect Element village, is very nice, loves to hang out with the team, and loves challenges.

What each Team Strike member looks like:

Y/n
Has blond hair and aqua blue eyes
Skin tone: Warm ivory

Kai
Has short light brown hair and hazel brown eyes
Skin tone: Limestone

Cassie
Has long black hair and dark forest green eyes
Skin tone: Pale ivory

Dawn
Has medium length long hot pink hair and light pink eyes
Skin tone: Ivory

Zhane
Has short orange hair and light green eyes
Skin tone: Beige

(Here are the skin tone colors just to give you guys an insider of what color of their skin tone looks like.)
Skin tone colors:

Each member of team Strikes weapons:

Y/n's weapons:
Double metal fans, ninja stars, exploding ninja stars, and smoke bombs

Kai's weapons:
Nunckucks and kunai's

Cassie's weapons:
Metal bo staff, exploding mini bombs (They do little damage but do enough to throw the enemy off balance), and kunai's

Dawn's weapons:
Bow and arrow's, exploding ninja stars, and smoke bombs

Zhane's weapons:
Double katana's and Tetsubishi spikes

Current Enemies featured:

Flame
A female villian with fire powers that lurks in Element village seeking to rule the village in her power. She'll stop at nothing until she achieves her goal to rule Element village no matter how many times it takes to defeat Team Strike

Plasma
Another female villan that lurks in Element village seeking the same goal as Flame. They sometimes fight together in an attepemt to take over the village but usually ends up losing to Team Strike.

Eggman
Attacks both Mobius village and Element village. Always unsuccessful but constantly tries again over and over due to Team Sonic boom defending Mobius village and Team Strike defending Element village

Shadow The Hedgehog
Shadow attacks Mobius village to mainly fight Sonic. And sometimes fights with Eggman but not to often since he always ends up failing to win against Team Sonic boom. Shadow is basically a half villan since he sometimes but not as often helps out Team Sonic boom fight against Eggman.

There will be more villans coming in future chapters but as of right now these are the current villans.

Other characters included:

Maisy
The little sister of Y/n, Kai, and Silvy. She has fire powers and is being trained to one day become a member of Team Strike just like her older siblings.
Maisy has long ruby fusion hair and redish brownish eyes. This is due to her powers affecting both her hair color and her eyes whenshe was born. Her skin tone is the same as her older sister Y/n warm ivory.

Tyler
The father of Y/n, Kai, Silvy, and Maisy. He is a skilled fighter and is the one that trains Team Strike including Silvy and Maisy. He teaches them everything he knows so that when his time comes they'll be the ones to pass down their fighting skills to the next generation of Team Strike. He has light brown hair and hazel brown eyes. His skin tone is the same as his son Kai's limestone.

Right now these are all the characters that'll be in the first couple of chapters that I've finished so far for the story.

A/n
Hope you guys enjoy the story!!!!!
^-^