Chapter 3: Y/n meets Team Sonic Boom

As soon as I got home I didn't say anything about what happened to me on the mountain top with HIM. Father, Kai, and Maisy all asked where I've been and I simply said that I was at the top of the mountain watching the sunset. Then I went into my room, changed into my pj's, and layed in my bed thinking about that guy that saved my life.

'Could he be one of the rumored speedsters? He sped off within a blink of an eye.Maybe he IS one of the speedsters from the rumorsthat Maisy told me today. OH I DON'T KNOW!!! Oh but his eyes were so beu--HOLD UP WHAT AM I THINKING NOW?!?!?!I don't even know who or what the heck heck even is!!! How could I of all people barely meet a total stranger that's EXTREMELY HOT!!! AGH THERE YOU GO AGAIN Y/N!!!' I though scolding myslef.

My eyes then grew tired and I then fell asleep.

A week later....
3/19/16
Time: noon or 12 p.m.

Shadow's pov

'Although it's only been a week since I last saw that girl that I saved on that mountain top.... I still wondered about her. As much as I tried to forget about ever saving her that day. That memory of me saving her life always found a way back into my mind and my dreams. But there's something different about her. When I first saw her something sparked inside of me. What is this strange feeling I feel when I see her? I don't even know who she even is for peak sake! I still wondered why I even saved her life in the first place. But yet I think I might have feelings for this girl that I don't even really know that well.' I thought, 'Is this feeling I'm feeling for her love? Is this what love really feels like? The thought of one person that you can't ever forget the very first moment you met her? There's no way that I could love someone as beautiful as her! Wait did I just think that? Maybe I do love her even though I don't even know her name. But I don't even know if she's my enemy or not. For all I know she could be either one! She could be good or she could be evil. I don't know. I'm evil. And what if she's good? But all I know is that she's from the north side. If I were to look for her on the north side she could be anywhere on the north side of the island! I HAVE to see her again. I actually WANT to get to know her better. I want to know her more and maybe take her out on a date. The more I'm thinking about her the stronger my feelings are getting towards her.'

Y/n's pov

It was just another day at headquarters. Another hard working day. Another day I still thought about that mysterious guy that saved my life. And still no attack from Plasma YET besides Flame's last attack. We've trained and trained and trained hard to prepare for whenever Plasma was going to attack with her new plasma weapon she got from Eggman. We had Cassie my bestie build really strong blasters for training practice so we can have a better experience of enemies shooting at us that way we'll be able to dodge all their attacks if they have some sort of high tech blaster gun. And tobe honest I liked the idea of it because it was a new challenge for me and the team. Other than that I continued to hear more and more rumors about the blue blur and the black blur. But today was a break day for everyone because my father our commander of Team Strike ordered us that we take a day off since we've been training hard all week. So everyone was basically doing their thing. My brother Kai was punching a high tech punching bag that Cassie made for him since he would always break all the normal punching bags so it would give him a challenge to actually break it but so far he hasn't. Cassie said that it would be impossible for him to break the punching bag since it's made out of vibranium the strongest type of metal there ever is and the most rarest metal there is. Cassie was in her lab making more of her mini bombs for any other attacks from any other element villains. Dawn was counting how much backfilps it takes before she gets dizzy. And Zane our fearless leader was taking a nap. And me? I was doing absolutely nothing. I was just sitting there doing nothing completely bored out of my mind with nothing to do at all. I groaned in boredom. But non of the memebers paid attention to notice.