Chapter 4: Day gone ALL Wrong to Alright

I looked at my father expecting his answer. But instead of answering me he just looked down to the ground not knowing what to say or how to respond.

"He did it for me." A familiar female voice said.

'That voice.... It.... It can't be....' I thought in doubt.

I then looked in the direction the voice came from. My eyes widened in shock when I saw who exactly spoke and they started to tear up but I did my best to hold my tears back and stay strong just like Dad taught me, Kai, Silvy, and Maisy to be when he raised us by himself after mom disappeared. Dad looked in the direction the familiar voice came from and stared in shock. Maisy also looked in the direction the voice came from but she stared at the woman in confusion but also with a little fear because she didn't know who she was so she held onto me tightly not wanting to let go of me.

"M-M-Mom?" I asked.

"It's me, my snowflake." Mom said.

I was about to go up to her and hug her and ask her so many questions that I had. But.... Then I realized that there was a young boy next to her. I moved Maisy behind me and acknowledged the boy who was standing next to my mom. I spoke up in a more serious voice.

"Mom who's that?" I ask as I get into a defensive fighting stance to protect Maisy.

"Snowflake please stand down, he's a friend of mine." Mom said.

'Something's not right here.... Something seems a little off about him. I... I can feel it.' I thought.

"Tyler, Y/n, Maisy this is Aaron. He helped me escape from Plazo and Plazaya." Mom explained calmly, "Please stand down Y/n for me please. I know it's been such a long time but please there is no reason to start a fight with each other right now."

I made a serious eye contact with the boy who mom said his name was Aaron. But then I took a deep breath and got out of my defensive fighting stance but Maisy still stood right behind me hugging me from my back tightly.

"I don't trust him sissy." Maisy whispered to me.

"I know neither do I." I whisper as I turn around to face her.

"Who is that woman though sissy? How did she know my name? And why did you call her mommy?" Maisy asked.

I chuckled and smiled at my little sister.

"Maisy that's our mom." I explain, "Remember me, Kai, and Dad would always tell you stories about her at dinner and before you would go to bed?"

"That's our mommy?" Maisy asked.

"Yes that's our mommy Maisy." I reply.

"Everest, my beautiful wife." Dad said as he walked up to her and hugged her tightly, "I've missed you so much."

"My dear Tyler how I've missed you and my children even more." Mom said hugging him back tightly as well.

They then kissed each other passionately. Maisy saw this and smiled but I quickly covered her eyes preventing her from continuing to watch our Mom and Dad kiss. I then cleared my throat out loud.

"Um we kinda have an 8 year old that doesn't need to witness this here." I say out loud.

Mom and Dad then broke their kiss and chuckled nervously in embarrassment. I also saw Aaron chuckle himself in my sudden response.

"Well our wise daughter does have a point there." Dad said.

Mom nodded. But then Dad looked over to Aaron and smiled at him.