Chapter 1: Rumors about other speedsters!?

Date
3/12/16
(I chose this year cause 2016 was the year the show Sonic Boom was made)

Time: noon or also known as 12 p.m.

Y/n's pov

It was just another day at element village. Well since my dad let me, my little sister Maisy, and the team have the day off. But today I was going to suprise Maisy by going to her favorite ice cream place which is Icicle's ice cream. The reason for this is because I've taken great notice that Maisy was adapting in her fighting skills so I wanted to treat her for her great work of effort and commitment to training to one day become a member of Team Strike.

"Y/n where are we going?" Maisy asked.

"You'll see." I reply with a smirk.

"Why can't you just tell me?" Maisy asked pouting.

"If I told you then it wouldn't be a suprise then that's why." I say booping her nose, "Come on we're almost there."

"Almost where?" Maisy asked again.

"Look over there." I say pointing to Icicle's ice cream.

"(Gasp) Yay! ICE CREAM!" Maisy cheered happily.

"I've noticed your growth in your fighting skills to one day become a member of Team Strike just like me, Kai, Silvy, and the team so I wanted to treat you." I say with a smile, "I'm so proud of you Maisy and so is dad. And I bet mom would be to. If she was still here with us."

Maisy then gave me a tight bear hug.

"You're the BEST BIG SISTER IN THE WORLD!" Maisy said happily.

I giggled as I hugged her back.

"Hey now how about we go get that ice cream now huh?" I ask.

"Yeah come on let's go!" Maisy said excitedly pulling me along and into Icicle's ice cream place.

I could only giggle at how excited she was.

"Hey Y/n! Maisy! What brings the fastest human here today?" Icy said.

"Oh just treating my little sister Maisy. I couldn't help but notice Maisy's growth in her fighting skills to one day become a member of Team Strike just like her older siblings." I say with a smile.

"That's wonderful that you're skills are growing to become a full member of TEam Strike. Maybe you could even enter early. Make history and become the youngest Team Strike member." Icy replied happliy.

"Yeah maybe if my dad lets me. But I think I still need a bit more training before I'm actually ready and if my dad thinks I'm ready." Maisy replied.

I nodded.

"So what'll it be for today?" Icy asked.

Maisy tapped my shoulder and pointed to the sundae delight special for two people. I smirked at Maisy's choosing but then nodded.

"We'll have the sundae deilght special please Icy." I say.

"Execellent choice!" Icy replied, "We'll have it served to you in a couple of minutes! Sit at any table you'd like! And that'll be a total of ten dollars exactly please."

I then pulled out a ten dollar bill and handed it to Icy. Then Maisy and I went to sit at a table.

"Hey Y/n have you heard of the rumors that have been about these other speedsters around lately?" Maisy asked.

"No I haven't really been paying attention to the rumors lately.... Wait OTHER SPEEDSTERS!?!?" I relpied.

Maisy nodded.

"Holy cow I had no clue that there were other speedsters out there like me." I reply shocked, "You mind spilling the tea about that rumor for me?"

"Yeah these other two speedsters I heard that they're both rivals. They're both males and definently not human." Maisy replied.

"Not human? Then what are they?" I asked.

"No one knows what they are exactly but some say that they look like human sized animals of some sort but no one knows what kind of animal exactly." Maisy answered.

"What about their dipscription? What do they look like?" I ask.

'Now I'm getting curious about this rumor about these other two speedsters. They might be a huge threat to Element village and I might be the only one who is actually able to keep up with them. That means that I'll have to train harder.' I thought.

"Well there has been some answers to that some say one is the color of sapphire blue with emerald green eyes and the other one is black with a few red highlights and has ruby red eyes." Maisy answered.

"Have they been spotted anywhere? Like a very specific spot or place?" I ask.

"Actually yes on the south side of the island." Maisy replied.

"Hmm interesting." I say.

"Hey but I bet they're not faster than you though Y/n. I bet you're way WAY faster than they are!" Maisy replied happily,

"Heh maybe Maisy but ya know the fastest human and only fastest human can't get to cocky like someone I know. I have no idea how fast they are eactly so you never know maybe they're just as fast as me." I reply.

"True true you got a point their big sis." Maisy replied nodding.

Then our sundae deilght special was served to us and we began eating the delious ice cream together while messing around with the ice cream and making each other laugh.

Sonic's pov

I was eating at meh burger with my team who were also my friends. Amy who I secretly had a crush on, Tails, Sticks, and Knuckles.

"Have you guys heard the rumors?" AMy asked.

"Rumors? What rumors?" I asked.

"You haven't heard about the rumor about the other speedster?!" Sticks asked.

"Other speedster as in you mean Shadow he's the only other speedster that I know." I reply.

"No this rumor is about a human female speedster." Tails said.

"How do you guys all know about this and I don't?" I ask.

"Cause maybe someone hasn't been paying attention to the news lately." Amy replied.

"Whatever how do you even know that this so call female human speedster even exsist?" I ask unamused.

"Some villagers have actually spotted the female speedster running aound in the forest." Tails explained.

"IF the other female speedster does exsist then where has she been spotted?" I ask.

"Some say that they've seen her mostly on the north side of the island." Sticks said.

'I'm getting concerned about this female speedster. She might be a huge threat to mobian village. I'll have to keep my eye out for her.' I thought.

"I'll have to investigate this myself when I go on my runs." I say.

Shadow's pov

I was eavesdropping on Sonic and his teams conversation about this female human speedster.

"Hmm looks like I'll have more compitition other than sonic for once?" I say to myself.

'I'll have to keep an eye out for her. Maybe even travel to the north side of the island to try and find this female human speedster.' I thought.

A/n
1141 words
I hope ya'll enjoyed the first chapter!!!
There is more to come so I'll have to get to work!!!
The second chapter I'll try to publish this week.
I love ya'll so much but for now
PEACE OUT!!!!!!!
^-^