two

Young Ji POV
Got7.....got7......got7.......got7.......aishhhh jinja, who are they?!!

I kept thinking about them making me so frustrated. While mumbling their group name, i accidentally bumped onto someone.

Jackson Wang POV

I was drinking my cup of coffee when suddenly a girl bumped onto me.

Crap! She spilled my coffee all over my shirt!!!

"Yah!!! Are you crazy! You spilled my drink all over my shirt!" I yelled at her making a small crowd gather around us. She turned her head to face me And i did not know what has gotten into me because i got lost in her beautiful brown orbs followed by her small nose and her kissable lips.

"Im so sorry, im so sorry!"

She kept on bowing and apologizing to me.

I gave her my usual glare and walk away dispersing the crowd the students were forming.

Seohyun POV

I ran over to Young Ji to ask if she was okay. "Are you okay? I heard from people that you spilled Jackson Wang's coffee all over his shirt!!"

"Why is everyone making this such a big deal. Geez, and anyway who is he?"she replied.

I was shocked knowing that she didn't know who Jackson Wang is. "How can you not know him! He is in the group called got7, the school hottie. Kyaaaaahhhh!!!"

~ Dismissal time ~

Young Ji POV

"Dress properly honey! We are going somewhere tonight!" Mom yelled from the kitchen. I took a shower, dressed properly and put on a bit of makeup. "Im ready mom!" I went down the stairs and mom stared at me. "You look stunning." Mom smiled at me.

.

.

.

.

.

Soon we reached the restaurant.

"Excuse me, we have reserved a table with the Wang family." My mom told the waiter. "Oh it is this way." As soon as we entered the reserved room, my eyes laid on . . . . .

_________________________________________A/n cliffhanger!!!(pretty obvious who she laid eyes on) Thank you

all who appreciate my story!!