three (part two)

your getting married to each other the day after tomorrow.........

Ji Young POV

"What! *slams hand on the table* we are too young to get married an--" "honey, our company stock will plummit down the drain." Mom interrupted me.

"Well it seems fine with me *smirk*, i dont hate the idea." Jackson said.

"W-w-what! I need to get some fresh air. I stood up and bowed to Jackson's and my parents and went out to the restaurant's garden

( A/n just imagine there is a garden at the back of the restaurant with a night view ).

Jackson Wang POV

"I'll follow her." I stood up and bowed to my parents.

.

.

.

.

.

At the garden~

"Yah! What are you doing!"

"Leave me alone! I need to have time to think about this." "Why do you need to think about it, i have all the qualities and looks a girl could ever ask for."

She just scoffed and walked away.
How dare she, i feel offended

Young Ji POV

"Mom, dad, i decided....... that i will marry him in one condition." What condition honey?"

"Jackson and I will divorce after 3 months."

"Okay! *stands up and hug Young Ji*"

"too tight mom and dad, c-c-cant b-b-breath." I replied suffocated. "Oh sorry ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

( korean how you read it is 'ke ke ke ke' in english is 'hehehehe' something like that)

my parents replied.

My life is totally messed up!

_________________________________________

A/n Hey peeps! Gonna update a part 3! *happy dance* im doing this since its a christmas special. ( even though im not Christian nor Catholic.....*drum roll*........ im a Buddhist! see you in the next part. I would really like you guys to comment and vote but its fine if some of you dont like my story plot or whatever. And special thanks to my voters!!!!