three (part three)

( insert the thing that happened in 《Chapter 3 (part 3) SNEAK PEAK!!!》 here)

Young Ji POV

When i entered 'our' room, Jackson was lying on the bed reading his book under the dim light. The dim light complemented his skin colour and facial structure making him strikingly handsome.

"What are you looking at?" He wriggled his eyebrows.

He got off the bed, walked towards me, pinned me to the wall  and his face got

..closer
.....closer
...closer
....closer

" what are you doing closing your eyes?" He asked obviously smirking.

DAMMIT!!!

"N-n-n-nothing!!!" I felt my face grow hot.

He smirked as he slowly made his way to the bed.

"Where am i gonna sleep?"

"There" He replied. "Where?" I asked annoyed.

"There. Can't you see, on the sofa" he replied.
"On the sofa! I am a girl and you should be a gentlemen." Cursing under my breath, i slowly made my way to the sofa drifting off to dreamland.

Jackson Wang

I could'nt sleep thinking about Young Ji sleeping on the couch. Does her back hurt? Will she get cramps? My heart got the best of me as i found myself walking towards Young Ji and carrying her towards the bed. I put a bolster between us so it would seperate us. Now i could sleep more peacefully without worrying about her. Soon, i drifted off to dreamland.

_________________________________________

A/n who's a JackJi shipper here? If you are please comment. Thx

Comment, vote and follow

Thx

~galatrix_rel~