four

Young Ji POV

"Ugh, what time is it?" I mumbled under my breath practically asking myself. I felt something heavy wrapped around my waist, i tried wriggling it off but to no avail. Scared, i open my eyes and found Jackson's arms wrapped around my waste. Horrified, i tried pushing his arms away but his grip around my waste became tighter. What does he think of me? A bolster? Tsk. Im not an easy girl you know Soon, i gathered up my courage and kicked him off the bed. Ha!!! Serve you right!!

Jackson POV

THUD!!! " YAH !!! Aish!!, it hurts!"

"Swrves you right on putting me on the bed without my permission.?!" Youngji said, terrified. "You should be thankful that i put you on the bed." I stood up and walked out of the room.

I walked out of the room to find myself blushing and smiling like an idiot.

At school ( lunch break ) ~

(A/n in sorry i skipped until here heheㅋㅋㅋ)

Young Ji POV

"Anyyeong! Seohyun-ah!" I happily place my tray beside her. "Have you heard?" "Heard what?" "The rumour about you and Jackson married." She replied "BWORAGUYO!!!!!!" I slammed the table causing everyone to look at me.

They're not supposed to know

"Im going to the restroom." I grabbed my bag and made my way to the ladies restroom. The moment i opened the door . . . . . .

"Well, well, well"

a girl known as hyemi said smirking. "Is it true your married to my beloved oppa?!" Beloved oppa? Tsk. "yes, why? Have a problem?" Hyemi shot a knowing smirk to her friends as they took a step forward and start beating me up, throwing punches on my face making my beautiful face bruised. One girl stepped on my stomach making me cough out blood and making my stomach clench. BANG!!! Suddenly, an angel came and saved me, as my vision gets blurry, i fainted.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Ughh where am i?" I held my head due to the dizziness im feeling right now. "Oh, your awake." A guy flashed me a smile that everyone will die for.........

"nuguseyo?"

"Ah, me? Im Bam Bam from Got 7" oh... so he's from got7 too... "why did you help me?" I asked, confused. "Well, i overheard your conversation and of course i can't let a pretty girl like you get beaten up." He flashed his charming smile, that smile. Oh my god, why are you thinking about his smile idiot. Snap out of it, your married! "Geumnaseumnnida, i thanked him and walked away without saying goodbye hiding my flushed cheeks.

Jackson wang POV

Where's young Ji? Mom needs us to be home by now. Oh there she is.

"Youngie~"

"bwo? Youngie" she replied shocked.
Back to cool mode

"Mom needs us to be home now." I gave her the cold face. I heard her murmuring something to herself but letting it slide is a better option.

.

.

.

"We're home~ " i said as i made my way to my mom to ask her why she wanted us to be here.

"Ok, so here is the deal. I want you to buy............. baby clothes!!!!!"

"Omma!" I feel my cheeks getting hot. I turn to look at Young Ji appearing to be blushing too.

Young Ji POV
"Ok, so here is the deal. I want you to buy............. baby clothes!!!!!"
.
.
.
What!!!

I turn to look away as my cheeks flushed a crimson red.

"Use my car, here's the key." Mom said. We went inside the car and buckeled our seatbelts. "So... how many babies do you want?"

He asked. Why is he even asking?

"W-w-why are you asking?" "Just in case." He said as he winked at me, yes....... yes indeed, he is a playboy.

.

At the baby clothes shop~

"Why did mom even ask us to buy baby clothes?" Jackson asked "how do i know." Annoyed, i turn to look around, to my surprise, its him......

____________________________________

A/n im not sure if this chapter was long or not but if its too short or something, ill try to make the next chapter longer. And if you want more Jackson POV's please tell me in the comment. (/^_^)/ im making another story called 'Forbidden love' (which is not korean)

Ps: sorry for my bad grammar.

Follow my instagram account: xoloveaur