Many Miles from home.

Ok, hey! This all takes place a few years after weirdmagedon.  Just so no one is confused, 

Y/N; your name

l/n; Last name 

s/n; Symbol Nickname

f/c; favorite color

Also, Dipper, Mabel, and you are about 16. Bill in human form is about 17.

Please don't hate. And comment if you want more! I do give shout outs! Thanks!

-Aprill

Your Great Grandma lives in a small town named Gravity Falls, and your parents made you go and stay with her. 

" Ugh. Is summer gonna be this boring all the time?" You ask your Grandma, hoping not. 

" Of course not sweetheart. How about you and I go to the Mystery Shack? It is a tourist trap, as they call it. You would like it you know." 

"Ok, I will go get ready." You go upstairs and pick out your clothes; some jean shorts and a cute shirt. You grab your favorite pair of Vans, and head out. On the way there, you got thinking. This town looked and everyone in it acted weird. What if this was no normal place? 

" Are we almost there Grandma?" You ask, patiently but eager to see this. 

"Yes. We just pulled up. Hop out, I will catch up to you." 

You hop out of the car, and a older man pops out of nowhere and welcomes you intensely. 

"WELCOME TO THE MYSTERY SHACK KID! WHERE MYSTERIES WANDER, AND MONEY DISAPPEARS!"   He has a 8 ball on a small staff in his hands, and a small maroon hat on his head. His smile is huge, in a sorta creepy way. 

" Don't mind him. We just haven't had customers in awhile. I'm Mabel, and this is my Grunkle Stan!" A young girl says, about your age. She is wearing a pink sweater with a shooting start on it, purple skirt and black flats. " What's your name?" 

"M-me? My name is y/n. I am staying not far from here for the summer. It was a pleasure to meet you Mabel." You answer, ready for the tour.

" Grunkle Stan? Can I take y/n on the tour instead? Pleeeaaassseee?" Mabel asks, with big googly eyes. 

" Sure sweetie." He answers, walking away.

"Yay! Lets go!!!" She grabs your wrist and bolts inside the shack. Instead of showing you everything in detail, she speeds through and takes you upstairs. 

"This is my brother Dipper! He is my twin and awkward!" Mabel says, pointing at a boy, brown hair and a blue hat with a pine tree on it. He was reading a book with a gold hand on it, with the number 3. 

"Mabel? Who is this?" The boy asks. 

"I'm y/n. Your Dipper?" 

"Yeah."

"Is that your real name? Or is that a nickname?" 

"M-my real name is M-mason. But my n-nickname is Dipper." He stutters

"Cool! How did you get it?" 

"Uhh..." Dipper takes a deep breath, "I have a birth mark on my forehead..." Lifting up his hair, you see a birthmark that is shaped like the big dipper. He looks embarrassed, but you think it is adorable. 

" That's awesome. I wish I was weird like that.." I laugh, and he does too. 

"Anyway," Mabel says, dragging you back down stairs, where another old man was. He looked almost exactly like Mr. Stan. " This is my Great Uncle Ford. He has six fingers!" Mabel said, showing me his hand.

"Mabel! Sorry about her enthusiasm, I am Stanford, But you can call me Ford. You are Mabel's new friend I presume? " He says, pulling his hand away.

" Yep. I'm Y/n, and your hand is super cool! Both you and Dipper are crazy weird and awesome!" You say, smiling. Ford smiles back. 

After you met everyone, you wander around the gift shop. You have about 200 dollars in your wallet right now, so you could buy anything. You settle on a bracelet, that has a question mark on it. 

" That would be 15 dollars." A young orange haired girl in green flannel says. 

" Ok. Give me one second." You say. You only have 100's, so you give her that and say, "Keep the change." Her eyes widened, and her jaw dropped. 

" Really?" She asked, staring at the bill intensely.

" Yeah. Bye!" You said, and you heard her say, 

" Soos! Get in here! We got a huge tip!" 

You felt good. The kid, Dipper ran into you on the way out. You fell to the floor, and Dipper dropped his book.

" Oops! Sorry man, my bad." You said, getting back up. 

" What do you know about this guy?" Dipper asked, showing me a picture of a triangle with one eye, a top hat and bow tie. 

" Nothing! I may have seen him before, but nothing comes to mind." I say. 

" Ok thanks. And sorry for knocking you over." Dipper walks away, and you take a walk in the forest. 

Listening to "Death of a Bachelor" by Panic! At the Disco, you find a statue. It looked oddly similar to the picture Dipper just showed you. It's hand stretched out, tempting you to shake it. 

" What do you want from me you creepy statue?" You say, and you hear a small voice. 

" Oh just shake my hand y/n...c'mon kid" It says, faintly but loud enough to hear.

"  w-what? Who a-are you? what do y-you want w-with me?" You yell, looking around frantically. 

" Just shake the hand! Then I will not bother you in this form again.." It said again, and this time you were scared. Worried, you slightly shook the hand. Dipper walked toward you that second. 

" WHAT DID YOU DO?!" He screamed, and gravity reversed and the statue glew.

Woah! I thought that was kinda intense. Who agrees? Well, if you like this, please comment! Plus, if you like Gravity falls love stories, read, 

SenpaiLeftMe

 own gravity falls billxreader! It is to die for! It's called the King's Queen! She is like, the best writer I know. Well that's all. Bye!

-April