Hours

You woke up with a gasp, and you realized you were in hell. Not that hard to tell if your in hell or not. There was a throne of bones above all, and everyone had a wristband. You had one too, it had the number 8. You stood up, covered in ash and soot. Everything was on fire, which is pretty damn cool

"Welcome Y/n! I am Satan, this is hell, I figured I'd give you a quick brief. So that wristband, yeah that's your sin count. Fairly low, but just enough to get in here. Any questions?"

"Uh yeah, how do I get the hell out?" You say angrily.

"Great word play, but only the brave get out." He replied with a smile

"I'm brave..." You mutter

"Sure honey. Now the only way out is to get to there" Satan pointed to a huge hole which seemed millions of miles away. It was blue, and yellow, with mixes of teal. It really was a sight to see. 

"And does that lead to earth?" You ask 

"Yep it does. Only like, i don't know, 23% of people escape though. Why would you? We party here! Plus, there are no rules! Why leave?" He said while showing you the 'fun' of hell

"Sounds great, but I have friends and family. I'm not ready to go yet." You say pointing back at the colorful hole

"Yeah most people say that. But are you sure? It's pretty lit down here..." Satan tried to persuade, but failed.  

"I'll see you again one day, just not anytime soon." You said before walking slowly to the glowing portal. 

_-()Time skip about 2 hours()-_

Two hours of walking, you feel tired. Your feet feel like you've been walking on nails. Your calves ached, and your thighs burned. It felt like the portal was days away, and you stopped to rest. Before letting your thoughts consume you.

Was it worth it?

Did it do anything to help anyone?

Maybe it is nice down here

I can start over

Make my own story

Not be dependant on anyone

Party all night

Drink all day

Have fun. 

If you had the chance to, would you?

After thinking, you sat, and looked back at the parties. Everyone seemed somewhat happy. 

Maybe- maybe I belong here..

You snapped out of the dark void you were being pulled into, and returned to your stubborn thoughts.

Keep going 

you'll make it

*^* Back to Gravity Falls*^*

"Just get the goddamn portal working!" Bill yelled, making everyone even more stressed out than they already were.

"I'm trying! Go help Dipper with something just get out of my damn lab!" Ford yelled back, while rapidly flicking switches as the portal sparked and sizzled. 

"Maybe calm down a bit man? You getting angry.." Mabel whispered to Bill. 

"I'M NOT GETTING ANGRY YOU ARE!" He replied in a demonic voice. 

"Of course your not angry. You're as happy as a baby bunny." Mabel said sarcastically before walking away. Bill shook as he took deep breaths, before calming down.

"It's turning on!" Ford yelled out as everyone in the shack rushed into the lab. The portal was glowing a neon blue, and gasps were the only sound. Now, they waited. For the small chance, that y/n would walk out just like Ford did. 

The plan was to change dimensions each hour, incase Y/N was in the next one. The Pines were desperate. Ford monitored the portal as everyone sat and watched. Their eyes never the left the glowing object. Sometime an alien would walk out, who they would memory wipe and shove  back into the portal. 

Hours pass, and no luck

"We are never gonna find her.." Dipper said sadly. 

"Don't freaking say that" Bill said. "I'll go make some food, update me when I get back." 

_-() Back to the H E L L ()-_

6 hours, of constant walking. Now you seemed to reach a small town, because more buildings and people were around you. Sometimes people would greet you, others would yell at you. 

"Miss?" A voice said behind you. You looked back, and saw a young man, with the same skin as yours. He had brown hair, and black eyes.

"Yes sir?" You asked

"I'm Jyden. You- you aren't around here- and you look very tired. My family owns a Motel. You can rest there if you would like." He said smiling.

"That's very kind of you Jyden. I could use some rest." You said as his eyes lit up. You followed Jyden to a yellow painted building, which was a motel.

"Mom dad, we have a guest! I will take her to her room." He said and his parents nodded. Jyden led you into a room, that had a bed, TV and a couch, with a bathroom. It was nice, but looked expensive.

"How much do I owe you Jyden?" You asked

"It's free. You are a traveler." He said before walking out and closing the door behind him.

 You quickly took a shower, and got into some pajamas that were on the bed. You crawled into the bed, and let the darkness take you under.

*^*% HOURS LATER*^*

You rose, well rested and honestly forgot where you were. You dressed again, and walked downstairs. 

"I can't thank you enough Jyden. It was very kind to let me stay here." You said

"I'm glad your feeling rested. It was a pleasure meeting you." He said, before waving goodbye

You walked out, and stopped to facepalm. 

You can fly you dumbass!

Rising above the gravel, you shot across the sky. Much faster than walking. That was, before the strangest thing happened. 

A neon hole popped up, sucking everything in its path like a tornado. You used all your strength, but got sucked in as well. 

You felt wasted, and the last thing you saw was 5 faces staring right at you, and they felt strangely familiar 

That was the next chapter! Shoutout to Ashwing3433 to telling me to continue! I hope it's not that bad, but it is fun to write. Thank you all for 300 reads, and stay safe, kind, and happy!

I love you all so much!

-Your author