Forever

Hai! So, I will try really hard to post everyday, and some days I will post twice, but if I don't please don't get mad. 

And, we got our first shoutout! Thank you for reading Brianna! 

I hope you guys like the story. It is my first xreader and fanfic. Anyway, let's get started!

-Aprill

You wake up refreshed yet scared to death of what the day may bring. You grab your phone and see 7 new texts. 4 from a unknown number, 2 from your mom, and one from another unknown number. You read the one from your mom first.

(m=mom. Y=you)

M- Honey we need to talk.

M-Call me

Y-ok. Give me one sec. I just woke up.

You get dressed in a yellow tee-shirt and blue washed jeans. You straighten your hair and then call your mother.

"Hello?" You ask.

"Yes. Now I'm not gonna sugar coat it." She says quick and flat

"Uh ok?"  

"Because of things happening at home, you may have to stay with your grandmother for awhile."

"What is happening at home?" 

"Honey,"

"Mom I'm old enough to handle it! Spit it out!" 

"Your dad lost his job! We don't have much food, or a house for that matter!" She yells, voice cracking. 

"h-how?" You tremble. 

"He won't tell us. But you can stay with your Grandma. Ok?"

"Ok... I love you." You say, hanging up. "Well, I don't expect this day to get any worse." You say going outside. While you put on your Vans, you see Bill Cipher, standing in front of you.

"What do you want man? Haven't you done enough damage?" You say, backing up. Your grandmother is still asleep, so she can't hear you.

"Aw, no. No I haven't. Now," He stepped closer. " I need you to get that journal from Dipper." 

"What Journal?" You ask, being cornered into a wall by Bill. 

"Oh don't play dumb s/n. I know you know about it!" He gets closer where you can feel him breathing on you. 

"Get out of my goddamn face, you pervert!" You yell, twisting his arm around to his back, as you escape. Then, you let go of his arm.

"Oh oops. Guess you weren't playing dumb... sorry s/n" Bill said, after staring into your eyes intensively. 

"Damn you. Save your pathetic apology" You mutter. "Why can't you just leave me alone?" 

"Because we made a deal. That means, of course, that you are MINE" He walked very close to you, and when he did, you did the most crazy thing you could think of...

You slapped him across the face. (did I get ya? It's not that crazy, but still.) 

"What the fu-" He started before you cut him off.

"Language!" You say, proud of the comment you made. 

"Oh you don't want me mad, s/n. Trust me..." He said, getting kinda red with anger.