Red Sky, Blue Heart

Ok, so, this chapter was made in the exact same day as Choices, Update, and ok here I go. 

So, with fair warning,

It may be hella shitty. 

And Niko, WATCH THE GODDAMN SHOW

Thank you. Don't forget to vote, and comment!

(sorry about my obsession of Niko. She just got on after I begged.)

Love you alllllll! 

-Aprill

You woke up to the smell of homemade Belgian Waffles. Your grandma makes them on very special occasions.  

You walked downstairs in your pajamas and with your bed-head. 

"What's the occasion? Is it your birthday? Is it MY birthday?" You ask.

"No sweetie. After yesterday, you seemed to be really stressed out! And nobody wants that! So, I made some fresh Hot Belgian Waffles."

"You really are the best!" You say, sitting down at the table.

You ate your breakfast,and then went upstairs. Bill was sitting in your chair now. 

"What do you want this early?" You ask, looking for something to wear.

"Help me take over Gravity Falls." 

"What? No!" You say.

"Oh come on babe! It would be fun! I would be the king, and you the queen! No one would ever disrespect you again! I mean, if you would have to choose, then you would choose me!" 

"Listen, I like you, but I have friends here!" You say again.

"babe, I know you think they are your friends, but they kept secrets! They lied! They don't love you like I do!" Bill said while giving you a backwards hug. 

You couldn't tell if you were mad, or relieved. On one hand, if you ruled, no one would ever dare hurt you again. But on the other hand, Mabel and Dipper were your friends. They would never deserve that. 

"W-what would happen to the Pines if I followed through with your plan? The key word is if " 

"Well, let me show you. Now, keep in mind, this is in the mindscape, which means it is not real." He said, then snapped. You woke up in a castle-looking building, floating a mile above the ground. There was a tear in the sky, which was now red. you walked out, and saw a throne of humans that were turned to stone. 

"Bi-Bill?" You stuttered.

"Oh hey s/n! Good to see you made it!" 

"Those poor poor people... Let them go!" 

"And why would I do that?"

"B-because y-you can't finish this o-operation without m-me?" 

"That sounded like a question." 

"I just- This doesn't seem like you!" 

"Well, I had to convince you someway to get what I wanted. Last time, the Pines twins got in my way. But not this time! Check it out!" He picked Dipper and Mabel. But they were shrunk to be the size of a doll.

"What do you do to them?"

"Oh I put them in this toy town and they live there. They hate it." 

"I-"

"What? What are you gonna do?" he mocked leaning back in his throne. 

"please! Let them go!" You yelled, but Bill just ignored. Then, you felt a stabbing pain in your right eye. But this time, it was much worse. You were breathing heavy, and you felt like your blood was actually boiling. 

"gyakg duoiqu ywuhakn hqiuy!" You yelled, having no idea what you said. But then and there, the mindscape projection ended and Bill laid motionless in your chair.  

"So, still wanna do it?" He asked with a nervous tone of voice

"Are you out of your damn mind? If i wasn't bound to you for life, I probably would have broken up with you by now!" 

"so...That's a no?" 

You opened the window, and started flattering him

"Oh your right. Hey look! Dipper broke his leg!" You said, looking out the window.

"Really? Let me see?!" He said, leaning over the window. "Where?" 

And then you shoved him out the window. "Oops." 

"Why you little basta-" He screamed but you closed the window. 

"Grandma! Don't open the door! And if you do, grab the bat! My ex is coming over!" You yell. 

"Can I use the axe instead?" Grandma yelled back.

"No! But you can use the spear!" You snickered. 

"Ok let me grab that! I'M COMING TO GET YA Y/N'S EX!" You heard her yell. You started to laugh. Then you texted Dipper.

you=Hey Dipper! My grandma is about to beat Bill with a spear! 

Dipper= LMAO

you= Wanna see a video?

Dipper= No thanks. I am gonna go eat lunch anyway. Bye!

You= Ok! Bai!

"WHAT THE HELL WOMAN?! I THOUGHT YOU WERE  A SWEET GRANDMA!" 

"YOU GOT THAT WAY WRONG BOY! DON'T BREAK MY GRANDBABIES HEART AGAIN!"  

"FINE FINE I WON'T STOP HITTING ME WITH THAT GODDAMN SPEAR!" You heard Bill yell, and then the door shut.

"Sweetie, your ex has been handled." You heard your grandma say.

"Your a angel!" You say, getting in some clothes. "It's only 1:00." You get dressed in a black Skirt and a red shirt. You put on some red boots and brush your hair. 

"I'm going out grandma!" You say, and then headed out. 

You put in your earbuds and listened to "Fire Drill by Melanie Martinez. You liked her songs because they are catchy, and have a deep meaning. 

You fly over to the Mystery Shack, and then see a small opening in the porch. You crawl into it, then fall into a dark room that has a window which looks into a room with a portal

"Woah..." You say, while reading one of the books on a table.

"Blue Hearted Demons?" You read. "They exhibit a rare chemical in their blood which can give the demon a unimaginable power. If demon provoked, can create a yellow fire which projects what the provoker had done wrong"

"Who's there?" You hear a familiar voice say. You turn around, and a dark, tall figure is standing there. You stood there motionless with fear. Should you use your powers? Or run? 

Oooo! Cliffhanger! Hope you liked this chapter and don't forget to comment, so I can give you a shoutout, and vote! And thank you SenpaiLeftMe for the shoutout on your feed! That meant a lot! Stay tuned, there is a lot more coming! 

Love you all! 

-Aprill <33