Ch 6

A couple weeks had passed. Mirio had begun telling everyone about how he'd met up with
The first year Izuku Midoriya.

"Yeah! I'm taking him to see Sir today!" Mirio smiled happily. Mirio had been working under Sir Nighteye for around a year.

"Oh yeah? Is Izuku going to be working under Nighteye?" Y/n tilted her head.

"I sure hope so! I'd love to work with him! We're going to go ask Sir if he'll take Izuku under his wing." Mirio said as he slipped his shoes on at the door.

"Tell me if he gets in! I'll see you later!" Y/n smiled as Mirio opened the dorm doors.

"Yep! I'll see you later y/n!" Mirio waved before he was gone. Y/n smiled to herself as she returned to the dorm common area.

"Hey hey! Y/n!" Nejire sped over to her and clutched onto y/n's arm.

"Y-yeah?" Y/n was almost knocked off balance.

"Come shopping with me! You need to get a bathing suit! Summer's coming up soon!" Nejire tugged on her arm.

"Ahaha! I'm good!" Y/n tired to blow it off but the blue haired girl tugged on her arm excitedly once more.

Somehow y/n ended up at the store.

"Cmon! Pick a couple out!" Nejire pointed at the racks of bathing suits. Y/n looked hesitantly at the suits and walked over. She looked though the racks and picked out a couple that she liked.

"Ooooo what about this one!" Nejire held up a black two piece with small ruffles on the top.

"It's cute but..." y/n checked the tag.
"Not my size." She laughed.

"Darn! And this was the last one too!" Nejire sulked as she placed the bathing suit back.
"Ok! Go try those on!" She shoed y/n into the dressing room.
"Show me each one!" Nejire clapped her hands as y/n closed the door to change.
She opened the door a moment later to show off a dark blue once piece she'd picked out.
"Ooooo~" Nejire stood and turned y/n in a circle.
"I like it!! You look like a hot lifeguard!" Nejire smiled. Y/n covered her face in embarrassment.

"Nejire!" She shouted like an embarrassed child would at their mother.

"Show me the rest!" The blue haired girl shoved y/n back into the changing room.

Y/n continued to show off her bathing suits of choice and Nejire continued to make goofy but confidence boosting remarks. Eventually they left with three bathing suits each.
They had stopped on their way back to eat lunch.

"That light Blue one you picked out looked super cute!" Y/n commented as they walked back to the dorms.

"Yeah?" Nejire giggled as she ate the last of her food as they walked.

"Yeah! It matches your hair!" Y/n smiled back at her as she opened the dorm buildings' door.

"Awww thanks!" Nejire ran a hand through her long hair as they both entered.

"Hey you two!" Mirio greeted them as they walked in.

"Hey Togata!" Nejire smiled as she bounded back to her room to put her stuff away.

"What were you guys up to? Shopping?" Mirio laughed.

"Mhm!" Y/n nodded.
"How'd it go with Nighteye?" Y/n asked as she walked to her room.

"It went great!-," Mirio followed her as he spoke.
"Honestly I was kinda scared that Sir would say no. But I guess Izuku convinced him!"

"So he got in?!" Y/n turned excitedly.

"Yep! Sure did!" Mirio laughed.

"That's good!" Y/n smiled as she opened her door to place the bag inside before coming back out.

"How was your day?" Mirio asked her as the two of them walked back down the hall to the common area.

"It was good! Nejire took me to go get some bathing suits. She said I'd need them for summer." Y/n sighed.

"Well if you want to come swimming I'm
sure you'd need one!" Mirio nudged her jokingly.

"Yeah I know..." y/n waved her hand dismissively.
"We also stopped to eat lunch on our way home." Y/n spoke as she plopped down on the couch.

"That's good! Izuku and I got lunch too on our way back." Mirio grabbed the remote to turn on the tv.

"Oh? What'd you have?" Y/n asked as her eyes looked to the screen.

"Chicken on rice. It was pretty good!" Mirio smiled and turned to look at her.
"Hey- wanna go to the beach tomorrow?" He looked at her excitedly.

"Sure- yeah! I'll go!" Y/n tore her eyes from the screen to look at him.

"Sweet! I'll ask Tamaki and Nejire if they want to come too."

________________________________