you gotta be Cranking me

Coras POV.

i slept through the Night until i heard clangs and pounding against the walls, there wasnt any windows in my room so i could only be left wondering what it was. i sat up rubbing my eyes before i noticed that Teresa was still asleep.

"Teresa...wake up, there's something outside" i said throwing my legs over the edge of the bed, my feet now touching a colder surface than the bed, i stood up and walked over to shake her. When i got closer i realized Teresas body had become more male, broad shoulders...and her hair, maybe its just tucked away.

i touched her shoulder shaking her, a low grunt came from her, i moved back fast and hit my head on the top bunk, i climbed back onto my bed pressing myself against the wall. Then when i saw Teresas face, i Knew it wasnt Teresa 'cause it was a boy.

I screamed as loud as i could before running into the bathroom locking myself in there, who was he? He wasnt in the Maze with us and Where is that shank Teresa. i heard the boy move around in the other room then there was a knock.

"uh, Hey....i dont know where i am or why your in my room but stop screaming" His voice said calmly through the door i banged on it trying to scare him back. but nothing happened all i heard was a sigh before there was a squeek on the bed Near the door.

"Are you going to speak or.." i heard the mumble, i started the shower to drown him out. Who was he, did he come here durring the Night? Where'd he take Teresa then, oh grievers i hope shes fine. i opened the door a crack to peek out at the boy examining who i was dealing with.

he didnt seem like much of a challenge i mean he wasnt even worth trying to fight unlike gally, he was just this boy nothing special about him, he wasnt even attractive to half of the Guys back in the glade.

"Hey, Boy...what're you doing here? this is my room not yours, you'll see when the others come to help me beat your shank ass" i hissed out, i learned sass from Minho but it didnt mean i was as good. 

i turned the shower off before walking back over to my bed, wrapping the Covers around my body trying the shield me from him. i raised an Eyebrow as i examined him again this time taking a good look at his size.

"You weren't part of my group Who're you?" i frowned before i spoke out to him again.

"Your not in Mine and i asked you first, Plus what did you do to Teresa?" i spoke with more venom than i meant, i thought about it...he thinks he hasnt been moved and so do i..maybe this is another trick of wicked.

"Fine how about we just dont speak to each other, you stay on that side and ill stay on mine, freaking stick" he mumbled out the last part before walking into the bathroom, i sat there thinking before i yelled out again in frustration just as the boys broke the door down.

i froze in fear and just hoped i wouldnt be met with more unfamiliar faces, my body relaxed when Thomas burst through the door followed by the other 20 boys, Thomas ran over to the bathroom door not going in just waiting. 

Newt came over and hugged my tightly, it didnt seem like he was going to let go until the bathroom door swung open, i forgot to tell them that it wasnt teresa...i looked down when all the boys looked to me i shook my head.

"Who are you?" Thomas yelled as the boy came from the Bathroom, looking around shocked. Newt was rubbing my back before he leaned in and whispered something in my ear.

"he didnt try anything on you cause we heard you scream twice" i shook my head looking up at the boy, the boys were all moving the beds so they could all sit. i went to stand outside the room as they did that but Minho grabbed me.

"i wouldnt go out there, there are cranks and some thing you shouldnt see" i nodded and just stood in the bathroom waiting, i saw something on my shoulder leading to my back. i pulled the shoulder of my shirt down to look at what it said 

'subject A-3: the Carrier'  i pulled my sleeve up as fast as i could looking around to see if anyone saw, i didnt get what it meant but i had my suspisions...i have a feeling so did Alby. i sighed and combed my hands through my hair. i walked out and sat next to Newt at the back of the bed.

Thomas was questioning the boy, whos name is Aris, he has been saying everything he and his group have been through. its identicle to the glade and our escape even the death once we got out except it was meant to be thomas not chuck. Aris said 'stick' a couple of times saying he didnt know what it meant but he still used it.

then a boy spoke up and pointed out Aris had something on his shoulder where mine was, then someone spotted one on Minhos shoulder soon enough everyone was looking at theirs, Minhos said 'subject A-7: The Leader'  Newts was 'Subject A-5: The Glue' And thomas had a unusual one 'subject A-2: to be killed by group B'  

i thought about it, maybe Aris came from group B? Newt looked to me and Nodded towards my shoulder, he reached his hands to move my shirt down but i quickly gripped it and shook my head.

"Cora whats up, you've been acting strange." he took my hand and guided me to the bathroom telling the other boys to get out, he sat me down on the toilet and crouched leaning on my legs for support.

i slowly moved my shirt down to show him what my tattoo said, he stared at it before moving my shirt back up, he crouched there thinking about it for what seemed like 10 minutes.

"what does it mean..." he finally spoke, i shrugged...i lied, i felt horrible for doing so but i couldnt be sure. plus i didnt want to worry the boys over something that may not be true. i decided to man up and tell Newt.

"i think im carrying something Newt" i said, i mentally slapped myself, Newts smart but not that smart! he nodded telling me to continue.

"i think im carrying something of yours Newt..." was all i said as i let a tear slip out, he stood up and left the bathroom slamming the door behind him...i was scared so scared of how Newt would react to my theory but i guess he'd be happier if i was wrong.

*****

Guys if you like the ender games or Divergent you should read my sisters book! her user is Nyello