theories on my mind...

Coras POV. 

i sat there just letting the tears fall down my face before the door opened again, i quickly wipped my face as looked up to see who it was, Minho, i smiled and he shook his head.

"your not fooling me, shank" he spoke shutting the door behind him, i tried not to break down in front of Minho but, after everything i think were allowed to cry. i mean chuck didnt even cry when he was stabbed he just hung on, for Thomas. The tears started escaping again but i tried to suck it up.

"whats up? what did the shank do to you." he asked sitting in front of me getting comfortable, i shook my head, i wasnt sure if telling Minho was a good idea. Newt freaked out, im not sure what Minho would do..punch Newt in the face?

i sighed before walking over to the tap and splashing my face with the water, i sat on the toilet seat again looking at Minho who was rubbing his Neck.

"Newt did nothing, the way he reacted wasnt over reacting...i think im fine Now 'Leader' Minho, but thanks for caring" i patted his shoulder before walking out, everyone had moved from the room now all starring in awe about the dinning hall.

i sat down on the bed and curled up thinking about how Newt was coping with what i told him. i sat there just thinking as i watched Minho walk through the room patting my leg on the way out. i was just laying there thinking...he probably hates me now.

i sat up and rubbed my face, walking back to the bathroom to take a shower. letting the water run down my body, the warmth taking control it was peaceful.

----

NEWTS POV! (a first for everything ha right?)

she was carrying something, something of mine, i know what she means but i wish i didnt. this is all my fault she must hate me, she doesnt even like me touching her now. she must be disgusted by me, ah im such a slinthead.

im the one who forced her that time even though she stopped me twice! ughh im such a idiot.

i walked around the room we came from this morning the Cranks were now gone as were the bodies, i finally could have thoughts of my own now but the thing is id rather hear the Crank screaming.

i sat on a bed rubbing my face, Thomas was walking past and saw, he Knocked on the door quietly before sliding in and sitting next to me on the bed. i groaned and laid back, My thoughts were going crazy with her and what she was carrying.

i mean how can she be sure, did the creators give her a test or something i mean they really like testing us, maybe this is just another trial. i clawed at my face before sitting up, Thomas patted my shoulder.

"slim the groaning Newt and spill whats wrong!" Thomas tried his best to sound happy but who would be happy right after watching someone like a little brother to you die in your arms? no one, not even The happiest person in the world would be able to be happy.

"i dont know man, ive got Cora on my mind and then what she said everything is shucked up man" i just mumbled out before i sighed, I rested my chin on my hands before Thomas laughed a bit.

"girl problems, never thought in 3 years you'd have those right?" i smiled a bit thinking about that, Nearly 3 whole years we didnt have a girl in the glade then in 3 days we got 2. I nodded to Thomas as Minho barged through the door.

"your the shuckiest shuck face ive ever shucking seen! you know Cora is shucking crying in the bathroom you stormed out of! blaming herself for whatever it is you blew up about" Minho yelled as thomas shut the doors not wanting other gladers to see or hear what was about to go down.

"You wouldnt know half of it Slinthead, just shut up" i yelled back, we both stood up moving towards each other before Thomas pushed us both down. i sighed breathing out as Minho ruffled his hair, Minho was short tempered but seeing him act that way cause Cora was crying was a first.

"guys, were friends...talk it out okay?" Thomas spoke looking at both of us, we both nodded before Minho started speaking.

"sorry, its just you guys are like family now...Cora is like my little sister and honestly thats the first time ive seen her cry for real...it just hurt to watch. im sorry Newt" he mumbled out, i wanted to punch him but i guess i was just Pissed that he thinks he needs to protect her too. one is enough.

"its fine...its just Coras tattoo, the creators are telling her some klunk..." i huffed out they both were ready to listen, it seems Minho didnt get anything out of Cora then, i wasnt sure if i should tell either i covered my eyes with my hands again.

"well you gonna tell us shank?" Minho spat out, i groaned before sitting up and debated with myself whether or not to tell them. i mean what if it was wrong then we'd start a huge commotion, i stood up and walked to the door brushing the guys off.

"im going to say sorry okay, ill be back and tell you then" i mumbled out and shut the door behind me.

------

Coras POV.

I Stepped out of the shower and looked at the toilet lid, it had clothes and a box on it. i walked over and got dressed, i looked at the box more closely, slowly opening it. a piece of paper slid out falling to the ground, i shut the box crouching down to look at the Note.

'dear Cora,
there is a choice in this box, of course there is something in there to help with your thoughts too.
there is a pregnancy test in there, whatever the results...there is a needle with medicine to dispose of the child or there are tablets to help you conceal your morning sickness.
the choice is yours.'

i cupped my hand over my mouth as i read the note, so its a possibility, if i am then im already 2-3 weeks pregnant. there was a knock on the door scaring me out of my thoughts, i hid the box and Note and answered the door.

Newt was on the other side...