Part 17

*A/N sorry this is going to be shorter than the others cause im leaving tomorrow and my relative is in labour and im watching the kid and ugh*

Coras POV.

We walked to the point where we were told to me, we met group B at that point and i ran up to one of those girls grabbing them by the collar. i had spears and bows all held up to me, i looked her in the eyes before i let go.

"Where is Thomas! if you killed him i swear" i yelled at the girl, she pushed me so i pushed her then it got into a full blown fight until the boys pulled me off her, i couldnt help but start crying when they pulled me off her. i fell down to the floor, of course she wouldnt answer me cause tommy is dead.

"Crazy stick, what the hell are you talking about?" she yelled wipping the blood from her nose, i looked up wipping my tears away.

"your group is the one who kill Thomas...you probably took Aris back to" i screamed at her, she looked at the other girls to. they all shrugged, i stood up and walked over.

"so you didnt kill tommy?" i asked my voice breaking, she nodded as the others held up their weapons, the boys walked up behind me to listen to the girl about Tommy to. i turned and hugged the closest boy, it happened to be Clint.

"im so glad.." i mumbled into his chest, but then Minho decided he wanted more than a nod for a answer.

"if he aint dead, where is he then you shanks?" he got deffencive, i turned to look at the girl and she looked around before shrugging.

"i think he went off with Teresa some where" i grabbed a fist full of clints shirt before i was yelling inside. Teresa, i cant believe i once loved her like a sister...i trusted her with my life. she is a traitor, i just cant believe any of it.

i let go of clint and walked away from everyone and sat on the ground drawing in the sand against the wind. i felt someone sit down next to me, i looked over to see Newt. i looked back down as he moved closer wrapping his arm around me, i leaned in on to his shoulder and just brought my knees up to hug them.

"i trusted her.." i spoke out and he kissed my temple.

"we all did, well except Minho but...we thought she was a Glader" Newt spoke and suddenly there was a hand on our shoulders pulling us around and pointed towards the direction we came from. i stood up and saw three figures running towards us.

Newt stood up and walked to the front of the group pulling me along behind him, once we reached the front we saw it was Tommy. he picked me up and spun me around, i was laughing as he let me go. 

Tommy came up to Me, Newt, Minho and Brenda. he smiled and we pulled him in for a hug, i couldnt stop smiling, Thomas meant so much to me as did Minho and Newt. they werent just brothers to me...they were my world.

"you shucking Slinthead, you had us all worrying!" Minho punched him in the gut and thomas curled over into a ball for a second before standing up straight. we stood back and saw Teresa standing near us, i saw tommy looking back and forth between Brenda and Teresa. 

i was sure Brenda probably felt Awkward so i went over to talk to her.

"So tommy is alive...looks like i beat that girl for nothing" i said laughing, she smiled before pulled me close to whisper something into my ear.

"so Teresa used to be one of you guys...did she like thomas?" i nodded and looked down before i whispered back to her.

"but hey, Tommy seems to only have eyes for you." i laughed as we both turned to look at thomas staring at Brenda, he turned red and looked away, Minho seemed to be arguing with Teresa before he turned and talked to Newt and tommy.

"Minho doesnt seem to like her" she mentioned laughing a bit seeing Minhos sassy face, there are different sass faces he pulls, the fun one, the pissed and the douche one. 

"i dont think he trusted her even in the Glade, he was probably happy when she vanished" i mentioned before the ground around us seemed to open up a bit, these egg like things seemed to float up but they were much bigger than a egg. 

could probably fit 5-6 of us in there. once they seemed to stop people started talking, i walked over to one and touched its surface.

Griever eggs

The thought poped into my head when i felt it, i remembered the pods the grievers were in. i remembered and ran back to the group i was with.

"guys we've seen these before, in the griever hole. these are exactly like the griever Pods." i mentioned on the down low so that no one else broke out into panick.

"yeah..i remember" Tommy added, he walked over to one touching it and walking around it. he walked back to us nodding. the Pods started to open, we all stood back and watched, we were all probably fearing a griever would slump out.

i grabbed Newts hand and squeezed it, he turned to me before we both looked back at the Pods now fully open, this lightbulb creature climbed out, it had long pointed fingers. i looked around to see that the had the same amount of them as all of Group A and B.

"There is one for all of us..." i mumbled, if this was another plan of wicked wouldnt there be some for the boys we lost in the Trans Flat.

i turned to see the creatures started walking towards us, i grabbed the knife i had in my Belt. i suddenly felt thankful we each got a knife before we entered the trans flat. i watched as others ran forward to their creature but it swung its arms like a sword.

i turned and ran around mine stabbing it in the back, it just turned to face me before it lashed out and got my thigh, i gripped my thigh in pain before i looked to the others seeing if they were doing any better.

there was blood...so much blood again. i fell back and winced as i saw how deep the cuts on my leg actually were. it wasnt to bad but it wasnt just something to put a bandaid over, something caught my eye when i was on the ground..

the lights.

******
A/N okay so it wasnt shorter than others but opps. i go tomorrow morning and i wont be back until the 19th! so write ya later! hahaha