Part 15

Coras POV.

"cora we here at wicked are sorry to inform you that your older sister we put in the maze with group B...she committed suicide. she has hung herself on the vines." they looked down at me, i felt the emotions the creators felt for my loss.

i Felt the Rage for my sister and the Love i held...plus all my other emotions swirling around in me. i didnt know which one would take over in any moment. so i stood there, straight faced before i looked up to the creators.

"how did the others killzone patterns show at this event?" they started talking about it but i didnt really care about the patterns, in this moment i just wanted to scream my lungs out. i looked back up to them nodding, but the point of view i had i was probably at least 8.

"oh those are some brilliant results...return to work" i dismissed them, i shut the door of my room before just standing their before i walked into the bathroom and slid down the wall turning the shower on and screamed. i pulled the mirror down and smashed it on the floor, i took heavy breaths as the tears started to flow down my face.

"its their fault...." i mumbled before i turned the shower off walking out of the room seeing in another mirror seeing my face looking ugly. it was one i didnt need to see, i didnt need to pity myself, she is dead and i cant do anything.

all these questions i couldve asked her if i was there, could i have stopped this....these Questions bottling up inside me. the thing is now she is gone and you cant freaking ask the dead what the living couldve done to help.

i sat down on my bed looking down at my bloody feet, i stood up and wiped them off with one of my lab coats. Teresa walking in just as my feet were clean, my face had turned into this plain face no smile or tears showing anymore. unlike teresas....she had Tears running down her face, she ran up and hugged me.

i pushed her off before mumbling something to myself as we walked out the room.

"she was just another subject, its for the good of science" i walked down the corridor before i sat back down in my seat observing the people in the maze. i saw her, hanging there....people all looking up at her 3 people trying to climb the vines to chop her down...others crying, worthless tears.

"How are the-"

...

i  hugged minho before Tears slowly escaped, i had a sister...and she died. the only thing i knew of my family is dead. i held my hand over my mouth as my tears streamed, Newt noticed and walked over, i couldnt exactly explain to him that i saw my sister hang herself.

before i knew it i was gasping for air, all those emotions little me felt seemed to be flowing out right now. i remember all i wanted to do was cry, i fell to the floor on my knees, Newt infront of me now hugging me telling me everything was going to be alright.

"shes dead....Newt my sister...shes dead" he pulled me back looking into my eyes, he pulled me back in rocking me back and forth.

"love its alright, its alright we can talk about this..." he mumbled while he kissed my head. but all i could do was repeat some of those words.

"shes dead newt...i didnt even know her name....she died" Newt hugged me. after a while id calmed down and i just sat there on the ground staring at this rock.

"i didnt know her name...but she was my sister i remember and it hurts so much." i spoke to Newt and Brend who were sitting next to me, Minho had fallen asleep after he'd finished crying.

"i wonder if Aris knew her....nah i think he came a bit late to meet her" i mumbled out not letting them have a word in this conversation.

"Cora...you were young, its not like you know how to react to everything." Brenda spoke, i shrugged before leaning on Newt.

"i just feel like there is a whole in my heart...but you guys are defantly helping me fill it with our little family here of gladers" i smiled at the end before my eyes slowly slipped into sleep, i didnt want to dream about anything.

i felt Newts breaths slow down soon after mine did to, before all that could be heard in the cave was snores and some of the boys speaking. i understood loss before i remembered, with chuck and Alby...i defantly knew but, the thought that you couldve helped someone from their death...makes you soon slip into this crazy rage.

you love them but absolutly hate them for leaving you with all the klunk to deal with. its just, why...i dont understand.

*****
A/N guys so this got a little deep oops, i yeah haha and this is also a bit shorter than the others.

but you guys i completely understand this, im going to let you in on something....i was being severly bullied and i gave up and tried to commit suicide, i wrote a note to my mother only to be sitting in the room watching her cry.

as she looked at my bloody arms she always looked sad, but selfharm was my only relief since all my suicide attempts didnt work. i understand now what its like for the other party, the constant questions of "could i of helped?" "why didnt they tell me" it all becomes crazy...then the rage you feel from not getting answers and being left by that person...it kills. 

i know people always say this but....message me, even if its just a random "i hate your fucking book" ill accept it...just talk to me! think of me as your fairy god mother...wait thats not right but meh. COMPLAIN TO ME ALL YOU WANT! ill listen, and the thing is its completely anon. like your secret wont be shared.

so please if you dont think you can tell any one...please tell me.

play its 1:02 so this counts as tomorrows writing!